8/4 Game Thread Vogelsong versus Braves...

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

CutchisaBoss

Post by CutchisaBoss »

Well, I think this team is finished.
skinnyhorse

Post by skinnyhorse »

7B5E5F504559505F0205310 wrote: How those runs are unearned is beyond me.

Should have kept Vogelsong in. Someone needs to teach Rivero to be more efficient.
Once again Hurdle under manages leaves Rivero in to face Francuer. I just don't understand the guy, that last run puts this out of reach almost guaranteed.
rucker59@gmail.com

Post by rucker59@gmail.com »

The Rock is ripping this team - not hustling, not smart. Worst of all he accused the team of having an attitude of not caring.

Said this entire road trip has made the team look bad.

So what happened? Why is this team suddenly laying down and quiting?
SteadyFreddy

Post by SteadyFreddy »

What Jaso did really bothers me. He is already on bad terms with the Pirates fan base and doing what he did tonight sure as hell isnt going to help him any. Something needs to be done with Jaso at some point soon.
skinnyhorse

Post by skinnyhorse »

4A4D5B535D4A0D01785F55595154165B5755380 wrote: The Rock is ripping this team - not hustling, not smart.  Worst of all he accused the team of having an attitude of not caring. 

Said this entire road trip has made the team look bad. 

So what happened?  Why is this team suddenly laying down and quiting?   

Why wouldn't they quit with a manager that doesn't make every effort to win a game.  I just had a feeling we might get one run but 2 makes this game out of reach.  The guy sits there and doesn't care to bring in a righthander to face Francuer, just unexplicable.  This team is simply following Hurdle who just sits and watches this crap.
SteadyFreddy

Post by SteadyFreddy »

Not to mention that Kang has just been god awful both on defense and offense. His non production is hurting the team almost as much as Cutch in a different way.
CutchisaBoss

Post by CutchisaBoss »

Kang has been really bad for a while now.
Jonathan34

Post by Jonathan34 »

It's got to be the pending legal issues.

He came off the DL and was crushing the ball and looking great. He wasn't playing every game, but he was looking like the Kang of the 2nd half of last season.
skinnyhorse

Post by skinnyhorse »

7A5D4C484D506F5B4C4D4D50290 wrote: What Jaso did really bothers me. He is already on bad terms with the Pirates fan base and doing what he did tonight sure as hell isnt going to help him any. Something needs to be done with Jaso at some point soon.
I agree what a jerk just standing there.

fjk090852-7

Post by fjk090852-7 »

This season is done. I cannot believe the team is playing this poorly against the worst team in baseball. How sad!