6/25 game thread. New lineup.

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

SCBucco

6/25 game thread. New lineup.

Post by SCBucco »

707971606E140 wrote: Lol. Moran is a STATUE thats like 3 plays this game!.  It's hard to take seriously when I hear about 3bman of the future.   Give me a break.

Moran is 1b or bust.   No doubt about it. 
Or a quality backup/PH.

Could be.   There's no way this guy is playing 3b for long on a serious team, that's all I know.  The defense is atrocious.   Worst in the NL.   

I'm amazed the cartwheels I've seen and read some do talking about how he's doing well.    Cause, you know, his range and defense will get better as he gains experience lol.   Maybe in 2-3 years he will be a bottom fifth defender instead of clearly dead worst in baseball?  yeah right.   

Even if you have to hide a guy like him because his bat becomes uber productive, you cannot  have the worst defensive 3b in the game and the worst defensive 1b in the game in the same infield.   You're killing the pitching...  Maybe one, surely not both? 

Chances are good that both of these guys are going to mash though.  like .850+ OPS   ::)

If we moved Moran to 1b and option bell to AAA, I'd be all for it.   Lets see if he can play 1b.

Here is the problem. Pittsburgh won't move Moran. It's admitting a mistake. Feliz looks like a major mistake and Musgrove is looking like Musgrove of last year and this was the return for your best trade piece in the off season in Cole.