It's Saturday and SHOOT ME NOW

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

rucker59@gmail.com

Post by rucker59@gmail.com »

Musgrove joining the Hit Parade that is too often the Pirates rotation. Down 4-0, and it feels hopeless.
CarolinaBucco

Post by CarolinaBucco »

Can someone remind me why we thought Musgrove was going to be good? Why we thought he was going to be any different or better than our other mediocre starters? He's just another No. 4-5 caliber starter prone to getting lit up every couple of outings.

OUR STARTING PITCHING IS NOT GOOD.
skinnyhorse

Post by skinnyhorse »

7572646C6275323E47606A666E6B2964686A070 wrote: Musgrove joining the Hit Parade that is too often the Pirates rotation.  Down 4-0, and it feels hopeless.
No worries SRod is going to hit a couple of grand slams today. Hurdle and his new contract are fat and happy and who cares about the team, the fans, the city. We're obligated to support this clown run this team into the ground. I can't watch.
Ecbucs

Post by Ecbucs »

736B696E6E79686F727365000 wrote: Musgrove joining the Hit Parade that is too often the Pirates rotation.  Down 4-0, and it feels hopeless.
No worries SRod is going to hit a couple of grand slams today.   Hurdle and his new contract are fat and happy and who cares about the team, the fans, the city.  We're obligated to support this clown run this team into the ground.  I can't watch.

only 1 strike out in three at bats for S-Rod. I believe this is called baby steps.
RichD

Post by RichD »

This team sucks . Cant wait for Steelers games.

Not wasting anymore time watching Pirate games ..I will go for a for a walk in the evening, ride my bike or maybe do more yard work ..Hell I been considering taking BJJ classes couple times per week. I waste too much life, on watching sports.

I will just look at box scores until Oct.
Bobster21

Post by Bobster21 »

Today was a big success for TBMTIB. The fans got a chance to see a good team and received a bobble-head in the process. A lot of Pirates got a chance to play. Harrison and Freese received that all-important day off. And S-Rod is still hitting above .148. What more could a Pirate fan ask for?
SteadyFreddy

Post by SteadyFreddy »

10-23 in their last 33 games. If this pace keeps up and it very well could then people in this organization need to start losing their jobs. That’s why those contracts that Nutting gave both Neal and Clint are horrible because absolutely nothing will be done and no accountability will be held.
Ecbucs

Post by Ecbucs »

21,121 on a Saturday bobblehead giveaway (even with rain) is pathetic crowd.

SteadyFreddy

Post by SteadyFreddy »

143934252233246467560 wrote: Today was a big success for TBMTIB. The fans got a chance to see a good team and received a bobble-head in the process. A lot of Pirates got a chance to play. Harrison and Freese received that all-important day off. And S-Rod is still hitting above .148. What more could a Pirate fan ask for? Yep get em tomorrow as Clint likes to say. Shower well and come back the next day and meet the demands of the game. Clint is already excited about it being Sunday tomorrow so he can rest more guys. Maybe Dickerson can sit tomorrow since I’m sure he is exhausted from playing his first game back today. Gotta keep him fresh in August as Clint would say.
Bobster21

Post by Bobster21 »

57706165607D42766160607D040 wrote: Today was a big success for TBMTIB. The fans got a chance to see a good team and received a bobble-head in the process. A lot of Pirates got a chance to play. Harrison and Freese received that all-important day off. And S-Rod is still hitting above .148. What more could a Pirate fan ask for? Yep get em tomorrow as Clint likes to say. Shower well and come back the next day and meet the demands of the game. Clint is already excited about it being Sunday tomorrow so he can rest more guys. Maybe Dickerson can sit tomorrow since I’m sure he is exhausted from playing his first game back today. Gotta keep him fresh in August as Clint would say.
Yes. Thanks to Hurdle's ingenious NBA formula for resting players, his team was 24-33 from August thru the end of the season last year. Imagine if they had been tired!