5/8 thread vs White Sox

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

SCBucco

5/8 thread vs White Sox

Post by SCBucco »

2F262E3F314B0 wrote: Colin Moran is a terribly unathletic baseball player.   I sure don't like our chances of him working out.   

I mean, he's already one of the slowest guys in baseball, with almost no agility whatsoever.  Can't he at least add 15-20 lbs of muscle to that boney frame?  What would he lose?  Get in the weightroom

Maybe he can get faster by shaving that hideous beard. He looks like Brent Burns.
Kovalwat

5/8 thread vs White Sox

Post by Kovalwat »

The first base umpire is just not going to let us lose. :)
Buccos1313

5/8 thread vs White Sox

Post by Buccos1313 »

1531283F32293F2A5E0 wrote: The first base umpire is just not going to let us lose.  :)

Is he the guy from Pittsburgh?
skinnyhorse

5/8 thread vs White Sox

Post by skinnyhorse »

1E0E0F382E2E224D0 wrote: Colin Moran is a terribly unathletic baseball player.   I sure don't like our chances of him working out.   

I mean, he's already one of the slowest guys in baseball, with almost no agility whatsoever.  Can't he at least add 15-20 lbs of muscle to that boney frame?  What would he lose?  Get in the weightroom

Maybe he can get faster by shaving that hideous beard.  He looks like Brent Burns.
Couldn't agree more.  He is so slow and I can't stand that beard, just can't understand professional athletes who look like the slept under the bridge last night. It's hard to respect a organization that doesn't require more from their players.

SCBucco

5/8 thread vs White Sox

Post by SCBucco »

7E666463637465627F7E680D0 wrote: Colin Moran is a terribly unathletic baseball player.   I sure don't like our chances of him working out.   

Maybe he can get faster by shaving that hideous beard.  He looks like Brent Burns.
Couldn't agree more.  He is so slow and I can't stand that beard, just can't understand professional athletes who look like the slept under the bridge last night.  It's hard to respect a organization that doesn't require more from their players.

I can't stand the beards ... Moran's, Burns', Thornton's when he played. Hurdle needs to tell Collin the Pens lost and the beard needs to go.
SCBucco

5/8 thread vs White Sox

Post by SCBucco »

0C2B3A3E3B26192D3A3B3B265F0 wrote: I would like to think there is a nice opportunity to get two wins here.  Expecting Dickerson to have a big night.
Better think again after this 1st inning by Nova. Terrible way to start this brief two game series against a bad team you desperately need to get two wins against. Very frustrating for sure,

This is the problem with Nova. At the beginning of the season he was our #2. He lacks consistency. He was a true ace when he came over from the Yanks ... started last year strong and then plummeted ... he shows flashes and then this. White Sox suck too boot. I can understand if this were the Yanks or Red Sox, but ...
skinnyhorse

5/8 thread vs White Sox

Post by skinnyhorse »

Another outing like this from Nova and need to think about replacing him with Kingham, of course that won't happen but just can't put up with this crap.
SammyKhalifa

5/8 thread vs White Sox

Post by SammyKhalifa »

Strategies and other discussion aside, this game is just really boring.
SCBucco

5/8 thread vs White Sox

Post by SCBucco »

6B626A7B750F0 wrote: Colin Moran is a terribly unathletic baseball player.   I sure don't like our chances of him working out.   

Seriously speaking, I get what you are saying. However, I don't think he will be as bad as you think and I'm a glass all empty guy. He won't be a 30 homer guy. He can hit for a decent average - better than what we have had with 15 dingers and play average defense. Remember, third base has been a hell hole for the Bucs.
dogknot17@yahoo.co

5/8 thread vs White Sox

Post by dogknot17@yahoo.co »

093B37372311323B36333C3B5A0 wrote: Strategies and other discussion aside, this game is just really boring.

I just tuned in and watched Glasnow go 1-2-3 and then the Pirates score three runs to take the lead. That's pretty exciting for me.