Spring Training Television Schedule

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

WildwoodDave2

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

6856535B4850505B7B5E495A0D3F0 wrote: The Pirates and 93.7 The Fan have announced an agreement today to continue their broadcasts rights. I believe they will announce the ST radio schedule tomorrow. Good to hear we will soon hear Pirates baseball.
Hearing it is probably better that having to see it :D
I enjoy watching the team as well. There are a lot of people, and fans who have a negative view of BC and the Pirates, but I am not one of them. There is a foundation in the organization which  I believe will contend in two years. Cherington has acquired some young players, and along with  minor league players such as Priester, Swaggerty and Cruz will turn this organization around.
In all seriousness, I hope you are right.
Does anyone know when the Bucs will be on MLB's 30 clubs in 30 days?
fjk090852-7

Post by fjk090852-7 »

5A6461697A626269496C7B683F0D0 wrote: The Pirates and 93.7 The Fan have announced an agreement today to continue their broadcasts rights. I believe they will announce the ST radio schedule tomorrow. Good to hear we will soon hear Pirates baseball.
I enjoy watching the team as well. There are a lot of people, and fans who have a negative view of BC and the Pirates, but I am not one of them. There is a foundation in the organization which  I believe will contend in two years. Cherington has acquired some young players, and along with  minor league players such as Priester, Swaggerty and Cruz will turn this organization around.
If I am following the schedule correctly for 2021 it appears the Bucs date will be Tuesday March 2 at 7 o’clock.
WildwoodDave2

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

5E5253080108000D0A150F380 wrote: The Pirates and 93.7 The Fan have announced an agreement today to continue their broadcasts rights. I believe they will announce the ST radio schedule tomorrow. Good to hear we will soon hear Pirates baseball.
If I am following the schedule correctly for 2021 it appears the Bucs  date will be Tuesday March 2 at 7 o’clock.
Thank you-I will be watching
mouse

Post by mouse »

Possum, thank you for posting the schedule!
DemDog

Post by DemDog »

62607A7C6A0F0 wrote: Possum, thank you for posting the schedule!

It's my pleasure to do that for you and all OBNers. It gives me easy access to the schedule as well.