Glad to join

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

WildwoodDave

Glad to join

Post by WildwoodDave »

29323F3E373B345A0 wrote: Hopefully we can get Spring Training reports from Glassers. I heard he has joined this forum. Another good guy like you Shedman

Now known as Lecom Wildwood , glad to see you here!

---

Welcome aboard Lecom.  We anxiously await your on-site spring training reports.

WildwoodDave

Glad to join

Post by WildwoodDave »

Always look forwarg to Lecom's in depth reports from Bradenton. he is very knowledgable and thorough. Doc says hello Lecom and probably is still trying to find out how to get on here :)
2drfischer@gmail.c

Glad to join

Post by 2drfischer@gmail.c »

I finally started posting, and have been welcomed by Possum and Gunner already.  Certainly appreciate that.  This seems like a really good Board and can't wait to get to know everyone.
DemDog

Glad to join

Post by DemDog »

0E584E5A554F5F54594E7C5B515D5550125F3C0 wrote: I finally started posting, and have been welcomed by Possum and Gunner already.  Certainly appreciate that.  This seems like a really good Board and can't wait to get to know everyone.

This is a great board thanks to Gunner who does not come around a lot but who does all the html work on the site and he has been the owner of the site since day 1. We also have Piratenut who arranges for the site hosting and the design of the masthead. And then there are the Admins like me, Bobster, wvbucco, and SammyKhalifa.

You guys have a gripe or complaint just send a PM to one of the Admins and we will look into it.
shedman

Glad to join

Post by shedman »

We should arrange for all the golfers on this board to get together this summer and play for "The Cup".
DemDog

Glad to join

Post by DemDog »

2A313C3D343837590 wrote: We should arrange for all the golfers on this board to get together this summer and play for "The Cup".

We did somethings like that when McClatchy was the MGP. We had an OBN Night at the game. Got recognized on the scoreboard an all. Had a meet up before the game at an upstairs pub that is not longer open just across the street for PNC. What a night that was. As for the golfers this might bring back some memories to SyrBucco but along with a guy named Jimbo we played some golf. Maybe you want to get together for a tailgate party before a game sometime. Just let us know and we can help get it organized.
shedman

Glad to join

Post by shedman »

48696148636B0C0 wrote: We should arrange for all the golfers on this board to get together this summer and play for "The Cup".

We did somethings like that when McClatchy was the MGP.  We had an OBN Night at the game.  Got recognized on the scoreboard an all.  Had a meet up before the game at an upstairs pub that is not longer open just across the street for PNC.  What a night that was.  As for the golfers this might bring back some memories to SyrBucco but along with a guy named Jimbo we played some golf.  Maybe you want to get together for a tailgate party before a game sometime.  Just let us know and we can help get it organized.

___

I would be in for a tailgate party.
2drfischer@gmail.c

Glad to join

75545C755E56310 wrote: I finally started posting, and have been welcomed by Possum and Gunner already.  Certainly appreciate that.  This seems like a really good Board and can't wait to get to know everyone.

This is a great board thanks to Gunner who does not come around a lot but who does all the html work on the site and he has been the owner of the site since day 1.  We also have Piratenut who arranges for the site hosting and the design of the masthead.  And then there are the Admins like me, Bobster, wvbucco, and SammyKhalifa. 

You guys have a gripe or complaint just send a PM to one of the Admins and we will look into it.

Thanks for all that you guys have done to make a place like this available for the rest of us. As for gripes, I'm committed not to be a crotchety old man so you'll read no complaints from me. I'm happy to be here, possum.
2drfischer@gmail.c

Glad to join

07262E072C24430 wrote: We should arrange for all the golfers on this board to get together this summer and play for "The Cup".

We did somethings like that when McClatchy was the MGP.  We had an OBN Night at the game.  Got recognized on the scoreboard an all.  Had a meet up before the game at an upstairs pub that is not longer open just across the street for PNC.  What a night that was.  As for the golfers this might bring back some memories to SyrBucco but along with a guy named Jimbo we played some golf.  Maybe you want to get together for a tailgate party before a game sometime.  Just let us know and we can help get it organized.

A tailgate and a golf outing both sound like great ideas. Count me in for both.
PMike

Glad to join

Post by PMike »

6C3A2C38372D3D363B2C1E39333F3732703D5E0 wrote: We should arrange for all the golfers on this board to get together this summer and play for "The Cup".

A tailgate and a golf outing both sound like great ideas.  Count me in for both.

Me too!