5/5 vs Brewers

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

INbuc

5/5 vs Brewers

Post by INbuc »

Chacin allows 10 hits per 9, but we only have 1 through five tonight. We need a tater or two.
INbuc

5/5 vs Brewers

Post by INbuc »

Yea!!! We scored a point. 1 to 1.
rucker59@gmail.com

5/5 vs Brewers

Post by rucker59@gmail.com »

Can’t believe Clint didn’t challenge the out at 2nd top of 7th - Cervelli should be safe.
dogknot17@yahoo.co

5/5 vs Brewers

Post by dogknot17@yahoo.co »

If Kuhl is going to pinch run, he needs to look more comfortable. He doesn't know how to take a lead. He needs some help/coaching.
dogknot17@yahoo.co

5/5 vs Brewers

Remember when Kontos got mad he was pulled yesterday? He just threw a pitch down the middle to Braun.

5-3 Brewers.
rucker59@gmail.com

5/5 vs Brewers

That had to be one of the WORSE pitching sequences I’ve ever seen: Kontos looked like he was pitching batting practice for Braun. Of course Braun knocks in two runs. Only T-Ball would have been easier. Just dish this game up to Braun for the Brewers win (unless Pirates can score 2 or more in the 9th).

>:(
rucker59@gmail.com

5/5 vs Brewers

Maybe because the Pens gave the Caps a win, but Kontos really ticked me off. Awful.

Not one pitch. About three in a row. He kept delivering center cut until Braun could finally center up.
dmetz

5/5 vs Brewers

Post by dmetz »

This offense is pitiful. Such a weak lineup
Ecbucs

5/5 vs Brewers

Post by Ecbucs »

7C7B6D656B7C3B374E69636F6762206D61630E0 wrote: That had to be one of the WORSE pitching sequences I’ve ever seen: Kontos looked like he was pitching batting practice for Braun.  Of course Braun knocks in two runs.  Only T-Ball would have been easier.  Just dish this game up to Braun for the Brewers win (unless Pirates can score 2 or more in the 9th).

>:(

Kontos is the veteran in the bullpen too. At least Taillon did pretty well.
dogknot17@yahoo.co

5/5 vs Brewers

Four of the six guys walked, scored.

Bad loss. Blew it with wild pitches and a passed ball too.