I'm rooting for the Nationals to win it all

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

SammyKhalifa

Post by SammyKhalifa »

. . . to spite Bryce Harper.

(hey, I didn't say it was a good reason, it's just what I'm going with.)
DemDog

Post by DemDog »

I'm rootin' for the Rays. Just to spite NH and the lousy Archer trade. Maybe a Rays WS trophy will really grease the skids out of town for NH.
johnfluharty

Post by johnfluharty »

05242C052E26410 wrote: I'm rootin' for the Rays.  Just to spite NH and the lousy Archer trade.  Maybe a Rays WS trophy will really grease the skids out of town for NH.

I am with you Possum, same reasoning...
Bobster21

Post by Bobster21 »

606562646C667F626B787E730A0 wrote: I'm rootin' for the Rays.  Just to spite NH and the lousy Archer trade.  Maybe a Rays WS trophy will really grease the skids out of town for NH.

DITTO!
Ecbucs

Post by Ecbucs »

I don't really care now although I am rooting against Yankees.
SammyKhalifa

Post by SammyKhalifa »

406667706676050 wrote: I don't really care now although I am rooting against Yankees. 
I was actually rooting for a Yankees vs Dodgers WS. Year after year after year after year until the rest of the league finally got fed up.
rucker59@gmail.com

Post by rucker59@gmail.com »

5C717C6D6A7B6C2C2F1E0 wrote: I'm rootin' for the Rays.  Just to spite NH and the lousy Archer trade.  Maybe a Rays WS trophy will really grease the skids out of town for NH.

DITTO!

I would be with you as well, but one huge problem: The Rays spend less than Nutting.....
Bobster21

Post by Bobster21 »

3433252D2334737F06212B272F2A6825292B460 wrote: I'm rootin' for the Rays.  Just to spite NH and the lousy Archer trade.  Maybe a Rays WS trophy will really grease the skids out of town for NH.

DITTO!

I would be with you as well, but one huge problem: The Rays spend less than Nutting.....

That's ok. They obviously know how to develop players (or fleece incompetent GMs into acquiring their developed players) and spend wisely. All of which just makes NH look even worse.
DemDog

Post by DemDog »

200D00111607105053620 wrote: I'm rootin' for the Rays.  Just to spite NH and the lousy Archer trade.  Maybe a Rays WS trophy will really grease the skids out of town for NH.

DITTO!

That's ok. They obviously know how to develop players (or fleece incompetent GMs into acquiring their developed players) and spend wisely. All of which just makes NH look even worse.

I think I will look around and try to find a Rays fan forum and join it. Just to spite Nutting. My forum name would be "Make Nutting Sell".
rucker59@gmail.com

Post by rucker59@gmail.com »

5B6965657143606964616E69080 wrote: . . . to spite Bryce Harper. 

(hey, I didn't say it was a good reason, it's just what I'm going with.)

I’m all in on the Nationals as well. Don’t know if anyone is watching but Sanchez is working a masterpiece. But only has a 1 run lead through 5.

1-0