Surprise surprise

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

CarolinaBucco

Surprise surprise

Post by CarolinaBucco »

Most Pirates thing ever.

Luplow in LF and S-Rod in CF.

Does the name Austin Meadows ring a bell ????

I'll guarantee you that either Dickerson and/or Marte will miss multiple days. So of course we're going to try to get through this critical stretch by NOT calling up an elite OF prospect who was recently NL Rookie of the Month.

Brilliant.

As soon as Dickerson pulled up with the hammy, Meadows should have been a plane to Pittsburgh. And now with Marte hurt, it's a no-brainer. (At least I thought it was a no-brainer).

DemDog

Surprise surprise

Post by DemDog »

Ludlow in LF I can live with. But SRod, great guy and all will not make it CF except in extreme emergency. If not Meadows I say Christopher Bostic to play there. He is a do all utility player who happens to be hitting the ball and playing some CF at Indy.
Bobster21

Surprise surprise

Post by Bobster21 »

644655484B4E49466552444448270 wrote: Most Pirates thing ever.

I'll guarantee you that either Dickerson and/or Marte will miss multiple days. So of course we're going to try to get through this critical stretch by NOT calling up an elite OF prospect who was recently NL Rookie of the Month.

Brilliant.

As soon as Dickerson pulled up with the hammy, Meadows should have been a plane to Pittsburgh. And now with Marte hurt, it's a no-brainer. (At least I thought it was a no-brainer).

It's not hard to understand at all. Nutting is waiting for the airline tickets to go on sale before they fly Meadows to Pittsburgh.

But another surprise is that Cervelli is catching.
notes34

Surprise surprise

Post by notes34 »

What about Osuna. Could Polanco get by for a couple days in CF and try to hide Osuna in RF to get his bat in the lineup?
Quail

Surprise surprise

Post by Quail »

153835242332256566570 wrote: Most Pirates thing ever.

Brilliant.

It's not hard to understand at all. Nutting is waiting for the airline tickets to go on sale before they fly Meadows to Pittsburgh.

But another surprise is that Cervelli is catching.

Well, at least until that first foul tip off the facemask.
RichD

Surprise surprise

Post by RichD »

I`m ready to see some Luplow . He needs to take advantage . Meadows like in 2 for 24 slump right now in minors.