Here's hoping

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

GermanTownship

Here's hoping

Post by GermanTownship »

Here's hoping the Pirates, as all teams go through through, had their bad spell, and can turn it around and play winning baseball. Breaking down the remainder of the schedule, if they win six out of every ten games, they have a chance.
Bobster21

Here's hoping

Post by Bobster21 »

5A786F707C7349726A736E75746D1D0 wrote: Here's hoping the Pirates, as all teams go through through, had their bad spell, and can turn it around and play winning baseball. Breaking down the remainder of the schedule, if they win six out of every ten games, they have a chance.
LOL. This is not a pitching staff capable of winning 6 of every 10.

SteadyFreddy

Here's hoping

Post by SteadyFreddy »

As long as Clint keeps rotating this outfield and playing Polanco more then Meadows and sitting Dickerson 2 games a week, and also playing Sean Rodriguez a bunch of times a week the Pirates aren’t going to do anything. How about Hurdle before the game saying Polanco has had a bad hamstring for two weeks and he was using that as an excuse as to why he didn’t hustle down to first the other night?? If he is hurt then why does Hurdle continue to start him and play him over guys like Meadows and Dickerson so much. It’s mind boggling.
CarolinaBucco

Here's hoping

Post by CarolinaBucco »

Granted, the Pirates did somehow open the season 26-17.

But after the trainwreck that we've all witnessed over the last 4 weeks, I'm pretty sure this team is not capable of playing .600 baseball over a prolonged stretch.
SCBucco

Here's hoping

Post by SCBucco »

7456415E525D675C445D405B5A43330 wrote: Here's hoping the Pirates, as all teams go through through, had their bad spell, and can turn it around and play winning baseball. Breaking down the remainder of the schedule, if they win six out of every ten games, they have a chance.

I'm sure your intentions were solid, but I stand a better chance being named President of the Maldives before this pitching staff can win 6 of 10 the rest of the way out.