Goudreau - Will Craig

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

BellevueBuc

Goudreau - Will Craig

Post by BellevueBuc »

I assume at this point Craig has cleared waivers and will be playing for Indy next year. He would be Rule 5 eligible, but real unlikely anyone would pick him. Would be odd to pay more to draft him and not be able to option him to AAA.
fjk090852-7

Goudreau - Will Craig

Post by fjk090852-7 »

Goudeau was claimed off waivers by Baltimore today. That opens another spot on the roster. I guess they hoped to get him through waivers, but with no success.
Ecbucs

Goudreau - Will Craig

Post by Ecbucs »

363A3B6069606865627D67500 wrote: Goudeau was claimed off waivers by Baltimore today. That opens another spot on the roster. I guess they hoped to get him through waivers, but with no success.
wonder if this means they expect to sign someone soon or if they just wanted to clear a spot.  Interesting that Fulmer is still on team since he has no options left.

did Goudeau visit Pittsburgh even? and more importantly, ever get a photo taken wearing a Pirate cap?
Bobster21

Goudreau - Will Craig

Post by Bobster21 »

Goudeau was unable to satisfactorily answer the 3 questions required for entry to the Pirate organization.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWS8Mg-JWSg" style="border:0;height:100%;left:0;position:absolute;width:100%">
SCBucco

Goudreau - Will Craig

Post by SCBucco »

555958030A030B06011E04330 wrote: Goudeau was claimed off waivers by Baltimore today. That opens another spot on the roster. I guess they hoped to get him through waivers, but with no success.

This is such a Pirate move. Claim garbage arm only to let him go within a month and he doesn't pitch one inning.
BellevueBuc

Goudreau - Will Craig

Post by BellevueBuc »

426465726474070 wrote: Goudeau was claimed off waivers by Baltimore today. That opens another spot on the roster. I guess they hoped to get him through waivers, but with no success.
wonder if this means they expect to sign someone soon or if they just wanted to clear a spot.  Interesting that Fulmer is still on team since he has no options left.

did Goudeau visit Pittsburgh even?  and more importantly, ever get a photo taken wearing a Pirate cap?

I would have preferred seeing Fulmer go. Plus a few others.