HELP! I'M BACKWARDS!

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

Ecbucs

HELP! I'M BACKWARDS!

Post by Ecbucs »

7473656D6374333F46616B676F6A2865696B060 wrote: The last thing I want to do is rain on Possum’s parade (and if anyone on OBN deserves a parade it’s Possum) but here’s the secret about reverse threads: in this thread, take a look at the OP by Doc.  Immediately above the OP, immediately above Doc’s name is a tiny arrow.  If you hit it by accident the arrow points up and the thread is reversed.  Just tap the arrow and it will reverse position. 

8-)
your eyes are a lot better than mine!
2drfischer@gmail.c

HELP! I'M BACKWARDS!

Post by 2drfischer@gmail.c »

3631272F2136717D042329252D286A272B29440 wrote: The last thing I want to do is rain on Possum’s parade (and if anyone on OBN deserves a parade it’s Possum) but here’s the secret about reverse threads: in this thread, take a look at the OP by Doc.  Immediately above the OP, immediately above Doc’s name is a tiny arrow.  If you hit it by accident the arrow points up and the thread is reversed.  Just tap the arrow and it will reverse position. 

8-)

So that’s what I did, I unknowingly touched that arrow. I’d never seen it before you pointed it out. Thanks for that.
DemDog

HELP! I'M BACKWARDS!

Post by DemDog »

4245535B5542050970575D51595C1E535F5D300 wrote: The last thing I want to do is rain on Possum’s parade (and if anyone on OBN deserves a parade it’s Possum) but here’s the secret about reverse threads: in this thread, take a look at the OP by Doc.  Immediately above the OP, immediately above Doc’s name is a tiny arrow.  If you hit it by accident the arrow points up and the thread is reversed.  Just tap the arrow and it will reverse position. 

8-)

I must say VaPirate you are the Perry Mason of OBN. You figured out the "real" reason the backward thread problem occurred. Should we call it "The Case of the Backward Doc"? ;D ;D ;D ;D
2drfischer@gmail.c

HELP! I'M BACKWARDS!

Post by 2drfischer@gmail.c »

13323A133830570 wrote: The last thing I want to do is rain on Possum’s parade (and if anyone on OBN deserves a parade it’s Possum) but here’s the secret about reverse threads: in this thread, take a look at the OP by Doc.  Immediately above the OP, immediately above Doc’s name is a tiny arrow.  If you hit it by accident the arrow points up and the thread is reversed.  Just tap the arrow and it will reverse position. 

8-)

I must say VaPirate you are the Perry Mason of OBN.  You figured out the "real" reason the backward thread problem occurred.  Should we call it "The Case of the Backward Doc"?   ;D ;D ;D ;D

That sounds like the title of one of those Hardy Boys books I used to read as a kid.