Schedule

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

IABucFan

Schedule

Post by IABucFan »

I just noticed that the Dodgers and D-Backs have already played twelve times this year. That means they only have seven games left with each other for the rest of the year. Pirates on the other hand, have played one series each with each team in our division. It just seems strange to me to already have had four series between LA and Arizona.

Of course, we’ve also already played ten of twenty interleague games, and will play two more next week.

NL is 30-17 in interleague play, buoyed greatly by the Pirates' 8-2 record.
SteadyFreddy

Schedule

Post by SteadyFreddy »

Might be time for you IA to do your Series by series prediction thread that you created in 2014 and 2015 of how many games the Pirates should win and need to win the rest of the way to get to a certain amount of wins and either win the division or make the playoffs. Have at it if you wish.
CarolinaBucco

Schedule

Post by CarolinaBucco »

I enjoyed that thread back in '14 and '15.
dogknot17@yahoo.co

Schedule

Post by dogknot17@yahoo.co »

I was impressed in how accurate they were.

I am still being told it is too early to believe. We might have to hold off for a little bit.

It's been fun so far this season. I loved Mercer's comment: "We've got nothing to lose. Everybody picked us last and tank and not be good, so we just go out and have fun and play."
SteadyFreddy

Schedule

Post by SteadyFreddy »

Still haven’t heard if IA is gonna do the series by series prediction thread for the rest of the way. If you wish big to IA I can step in and give it a shot.
OrlandoMerced

Schedule

Post by OrlandoMerced »

I'll play schedule predictor, this is through the all star break, this is what they would need to do to stay on a 92 win pace.

SF 2-1

CHW 2-0

SD 3-1

@CIN 2-1

STL 1-2

CHC 2-1

@STL 2-2

LA 2-1

@CHC 1-2

@ARI 1-2

CIN 2-1

MIL 2-1

ARI 2-2

@NYM 2-1

@SD 2-1

@LA 1-2

PHI 2-1

WAS 1-2

MIL 2-2

55-42
IABucFan

Schedule

Post by IABucFan »

41667773766B54607776766B120 wrote: Still haven’t heard if IA is gonna do the series by series prediction thread for the rest of the way. If you wish big to IA I can step in and give it a shot.

I will...but not for awhile. This may sound weird, but I’m really trying hard to NOT look ahead at the schedule this year. I know we have the White Sox after the Giants, then the Padres. Beyond that, I don’t know. I kind of want to tune in for a game one day, and be totally surprised at who the opponent is. So, truth be told, I’ve been intentionally avoiding reading your posts looking ahead at the schedule! ;D

If we’re still in it in June, I’ll put something together.