8/5 vs Cards

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

SteadyFreddy

8/5 vs Cards

Post by SteadyFreddy »

Listening to Joe Block not shut the hell up and talk about useless garbage is even more infuriating to listen too when the game is going like it has so far today. I seriously hope the Pirates consider replacing him because he is just god awful.
SteadyFreddy

8/5 vs Cards

Post by SteadyFreddy »

Hurdle literally might have costs the Pirates both today’s game and last nights game with his move of using McRae after the Pirates battled back to tie the game at 4-4, and today using Luplow instead of Freese who is scorching hot or even JHay to pinch hit for Williams with runners on 1st and 3rd and 1 out in the 5th. It will be impossible for the Pirates to win the 2nd wildcard when Hurdle continues to give his team no chance to win with his decision making. Why he really seriously needs to go.
Bobster21

8/5 vs Cards

Post by Bobster21 »

4A6D7C787D605F6B7C7D7D60190 wrote: Listening to Joe Block not shut the hell up and talk about useless garbage is even more infuriating to listen too when the game is going like it has so far today. I seriously hope the Pirates consider replacing him because he is just god awful.
Block seems to believe his job is to keep fans entertained by casually chatting about anything and everything throughout the game. He doesn't seem to realize that fans are tuning in to see the game and not to listen to his stream of consciousness. So instead of being entertaining, he's an annoying distraction.
Bobster21

8/5 vs Cards

Post by Bobster21 »

Great to see Frazier hitting so well again.
SteadyFreddy

8/5 vs Cards

Post by SteadyFreddy »

456865747362753536070 wrote: Great to see Frazier hitting so well again.
Maybe Clint can bat Sean Rod for him in the 9th inning if his spot comes up in the 9th inning if the game is tied or the Pirates are still down a run.
DemDog

8/5 vs Cards

Post by DemDog »

What? No S-Rod yet?
Bobster21

8/5 vs Cards

Post by Bobster21 »

Bucs drop 2 of 3 at home in a significant series which now puts another team between them and the WC. Bucs were at a severe disadvantage in the series because their manager only tried to win 2 of the games (and split them) while giving up yesterday in the 5th inning of a tie game. Only 50 games left. I wonder how many of them Hurdle will try to win. Sadly, that's a legitimate question.
BenM

8/5 vs Cards

Post by BenM »

Very disappointing loss, disappointing series.
SteadyFreddy

8/5 vs Cards

Post by SteadyFreddy »

Hurdle did not use Freese one time today to pinch hit and he had 3 chances to use him and did not. This is absolutely maddening. Freese hits .500 against Norris as well lifetime and doesn’t use him in the 9th down to your last out. Clint lost these last two games of this series With his decision making and his stubbornness. Bad weekend for the Pirates in the standings too as the Cards pass them up and the Bucs drop 5 back of the Braves. This is not how you manage games when you are in a pennant race and need to catch up in the standings. But Clint doesn’t care about winning he cares about resting and this is your end result and what you get. It’s infuriating and I want Hurdle gone cause I have seen enough of him costing this team games.
Ecbucs

8/5 vs Cards

Post by Ecbucs »

Very bad series. The Bucs need to start a 6 or 7 game winning streak soon.