The other games

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

Bobster21

The other games

Post by Bobster21 »

4F7A6D6D665F6D6D66616D080 wrote: The small-market TBJ team hits into a triple play against another small-market team, the NYY.  While not quite at the same level of incompetent play as our calliope-playing Pirates, it's in the (pardon the pun) ballpark. 

https://twitter.com/SportsCenter/status ... spn.com%2F
Wow, that was some Piratey base running. I'm gonna blame Shelton. I don't know how yet. I'll figure out the details later. But it's Shelton's fault! ;D
GreenWeenie

The other games

Post by GreenWeenie »

032E23323524337370410 wrote: The small-market TBJ team hits into a triple play against another small-market team, the NYY.  While not quite at the same level of incompetent play as our calliope-playing Pirates, it's in the (pardon the pun) ballpark. 

Wow, that was some Piratey base running. I'm gonna blame Shelton. I don't know how yet. I'll figure out the details later. But it's Shelton's fault!   ;D

I was trying with all my might to find a way to work *** you *** into my little summary. I tihnk you could make some real money coming up with your commentary about incompetent play. Little Leaguers masquerading as MLB guys.
GreenWeenie

The other games

Post by GreenWeenie »

Take heart in knowing that this can NEVER happen to the Calliope Players!

We never get two guys on. :(
Bobster21

The other games

Post by Bobster21 »

744156565D6456565D5A56330 wrote: The small-market TBJ team hits into a triple play against another small-market team, the NYY.  While not quite at the same level of incompetent play as our calliope-playing Pirates, it's in the (pardon the pun) ballpark. 

Wow, that was some Piratey base running. I'm gonna blame Shelton. I don't know how yet. I'll figure out the details later. But it's Shelton's fault!   ;D

I was trying with all my might to find a way to work *** you *** into my little summary.  I tihnk you could make some real money coming up with your commentary about incompetent play.   Little Leaguers masquerading as MLB guys.

Thank you. As Liam Neeson would say, "I have a unique set of skills." :D
GreenWeenie

The other games

Post by GreenWeenie »

That, and your presidency of the Derek Shelton Fan Club tends to give you an unfair advantage.
GreenWeenie

The other games

Post by GreenWeenie »

Lookie here!  Surely, my eyes deceive me.  The lowly, but mile high Colorado Rockies team is blanking the Brew Crew so far.  Two Brew Crew errors on top of that. 

Brewers forgot to stay six feet apart from the Pirates.
WildwoodDave2

The other games

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

0B262B3A3D2C3B7B78490 wrote: The small-market TBJ team hits into a triple play against another small-market team, the NYY.  While not quite at the same level of incompetent play as our calliope-playing Pirates, it's in the (pardon the pun) ballpark. 

I was trying with all my might to find a way to work *** you *** into my little summary.  I tihnk you could make some real money coming up with your commentary about incompetent play.   Little Leaguers masquerading as MLB guys.

Thank you. As Liam Neeson would say, "I have a unique set of skills."   :D
Bucs pick up 1/2 game on the Orioles and Diamondbacks who both lost last night The Diamondback message board is blowing up as they fall 30 games under 500. It's only June
GreenWeenie

The other games

Post by GreenWeenie »

They have one faint glimmer of hope. Guys coming off injury.
WildwoodDave2

The other games

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

6A5F4848437A48484344482D0 wrote: They have one faint glimmer of hope.  Guys coming off injury.
Difference is, their fans aren't used to it.
GreenWeenie

The other games

Post by GreenWeenie »

They also just hired a highly-regarded exec....as we did with Ben.

Tough division. Just have to gut it out.