Official Game Thread - 7/26 - Bucs @ Padres

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

2drfischer@gmail.c

Post by 2drfischer@gmail.c »

567077626B6770666E050 wrote:

I am still getting the error and had to switch to Safari
Have you made any recent changes with your computer? For example, I recently added VPN for security but then found some sites are not compatible with it and I have turn to off VPN to access those sites.
No changes to anything. It's the same thing on my phone. I can get to this page, the forum page on both. I get the error on my phone and PC for the home page that supposed to load for onlybucs.net

Just wait for the next 12 year old to walk by your house and have him come in to look at it. He'll have it fixed within two minutes.
Surgnbuck

Post by Surgnbuck »

I cleared my history, cache, etc. I tried using Edge, that didn't work either.

I'm trying to think what's common between my phone and the computer. It was instantaneously when it happened. It also is confounding that I can get to the forum page, but not the home page.
Surgnbuck

Post by Surgnbuck »

500610040B11010A071022050F030B0E4C01620 wrote:

Have you made any recent changes with your computer? For example, I recently added VPN for security but then found some sites are not compatible with it and I have turn to off VPN to access those sites.
No changes to anything. It's the same thing on my phone. I can get to this page, the forum page on both. I get the error on my phone and PC for the home page that supposed to load for onlybucs.net

Just wait for the next 12 year old to walk by your house and have him come in to look at it.  He'll have it fixed within two minutes.

IDK, that would sound pretty creepy. "Hey kid, step inside and fix my computer why don't ya?"
WildwoodDave2

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

1D4B5D49465C4C474A5D6F48424E4643014C2F0 wrote:

Just wait for the next 12 year old to walk by your house and have him come in to look at it.  He'll have it fixed within two minutes.

:D :D
2drfischer@gmail.c

567077626B6770666E050 wrote:

IDK, that would sound pretty creepy. "Hey kid, step inside and fix my computer why don't ya?"

Nevertheless. Do you want your computer fixed or not?
Surgnbuck

Post by Surgnbuck »

It's not my computer. It's an interface with the server. That's why my phone doesn't work either. It's only the front page, and there's nothing there I do anything with. So I'm okay with how it's working right now. Besides, WWD's stopped working too. So what ever we have in common, is a common issue with the server.
2drfischer@gmail.c

6C4A4D58515D4A5C543F0 wrote: It's not my computer. It's an interface with the server. That's why my phone doesn't work either. It's only the front page, and there's nothing there I do anything with. So I'm okay with how it's working right now. Besides, WWD's stopped working too. So what ever we have in common, is a common issue with the server.

It’s all witchcraft and sorcery to me. I hope you get your server’s face all fixed up soon.