Official Thread - Bucs @ Cards 4/7

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

CarolinaBucco

Post by CarolinaBucco »

I believe last year they announced that Hayes' injury was minor, not a big deal, day to day, etc... Then of course he was out for 2 months.
WildwoodDave2

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

306670646B71616A677042656F636B6E2C61020 wrote: My 2 thoughts at this point

1. Get ready for this all year long because we don't have any good starting pitchers. It's amazing to me that this franchise (ie, the owner) is perfectly willing to go into a 162-game season without even one legitimate MLB caliber starting pitcher.

2. Let's guess when Hayes returns. I'll start and say June 26. Tomorrow they'll say either "day-to-day" or "10-day DL" and it will end up being 3 months, because #pirates.

[highlight]Not to defend Nutting but BC must be at least okay with that too (as far as starting pitchers go)[/highlight] 

In post game news conference will Shelty say Brubaker did his job?  He pitched 3 innings?

I'm convinced that BC's plan for this year is to "help" the team lose as much as possible in order to get the most chances in the lottery for the first pick.
Wainwright continues his dominance over the bucs.5 shutout innings. If he could pitch against the Pirates in every outing, he could pitch until he is 60
WildwoodDave2

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

132D2820332B2B200025322176440 wrote: My 2 thoughts at this point

1. Get ready for this all year long because we don't have any good starting pitchers. It's amazing to me that this franchise (ie, the owner) is perfectly willing to go into a 162-game season without even one legitimate MLB caliber starting pitcher.

2. Let's guess when Hayes returns. I'll start and say June 26. Tomorrow they'll say either "day-to-day" or "10-day DL" and it will end up being 3 months, because #pirates.

[highlight]Not to defend Nutting but BC must be at least okay with that too (as far as starting pitchers go)[/highlight] 

In post game news conference will Shelty say Brubaker did his job?  He pitched 3 innings?

I'm convinced that BC's plan for this year is to "help" the team lose as much as possible in order to get the most chances in the lottery for the first pick.
Wainwright continues his dominance over the bucs.5 shutout innings. If he could pitch against the Pirates in every outing, he could pitch until he is 60
make that 6 shutout innings
SammyKhalifa

Post by SammyKhalifa »

Ke'Bryan removed "spasm of the left forearm."  Day-to-day

It sounds relatively not bad. That hurts though.
Surgnbuck

Post by Surgnbuck »

2 walks to start the inning and then nothing. Reynolds 2 check swing strike 3 today.
Surgnbuck

Post by Surgnbuck »

I see Underwood must have left with an injury.

Anyone have any idea?
SammyKhalifa

Post by SammyKhalifa »

795F584D44485F49412A0 wrote: I see Underwood must have left with an injury.

Anyone have any idea?
They announced hammy, I believe.
Surgnbuck

Post by Surgnbuck »

So....

Wainwright sets some sort of record for beating a team a million times in a row......

The Cards are piling it on 9-0......

We lost two players in the game......

The good news is....Molina and Pujols 0-8. So let's start from there and build on it.
Surgnbuck

Post by Surgnbuck »

Pirates have gone full on little league, everyone getting an AB now.

Spring training is over fellas
bucs607179

Post by bucs607179 »

Only a game back.