Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

notes34

Day Game--Daniel Hudson starting for the Dodgers

Post by notes34 »

I'm glad to see Hurdle decided that Polanco needed to start again today! >:(
SammyKhalifa

Post by SammyKhalifa »

eh, polanco is the least of this game's issues. funny he should draw the ire when he's the only one that has managed to drive in a run against a collection of over-used bullpen pitchers.
OrlandoMerced

Post by OrlandoMerced »

I think the top of the order has to be some combination of Cervelli, Meadows, Marte, Dickerson and Moran. Bell and Polanco with their .300 OBP's are wet blankets up there. I'd also really like to see Harrison moved back to a utility role, bring Newman up to see if he can hit leadoff in the majors. Then with Kang, Mercer and Harrison, you have 2nd base covered. I think Frazier is the one to be sent down when Kang arrives.
SammyKhalifa

Post by SammyKhalifa »

agree about the top of the order. Bell could use a spell out of the four hole and if Polanco is playing bring him down the order
OrlandoMerced

Post by OrlandoMerced »

5C6E62627644676E6366696E0F0 wrote: eh, polanco is the least of this game's issues.  funny he should draw the ire when he's the only one that has managed to drive in a run against a collection of over-used bullpen pitchers. 

On a sacrifice fly, i mean i guess it's good that he didn't strike out or hit into a double play. But two on, one out, he essentially killed the rally.
notes34

Post by notes34 »

43717D7D695B78717C797671100 wrote: eh, polanco is the least of this game's issues.  funny he should draw the ire when he's the only one that has managed to drive in a run against a collection of over-used bullpen pitchers. 
Because he continues to get starts over better players??? Wow he managed to hit a fly ball. Hooray!
SCBucco

Post by SCBucco »

Can we end the Glasnow experiment? I know, I know ... the moment the Bucs end it he becomes a star. I don't see it.
SammyKhalifa

Post by SammyKhalifa »

69687362743433070 wrote: eh, polanco is the least of this game's issues.  funny he should draw the ire when he's the only one that has managed to drive in a run against a collection of over-used bullpen pitchers. 
Because he continues to get starts over better players??? Wow he managed to hit a fly ball. Hooray!

the game is a dumpster fire and the only thing people can bring up is polanco. he certainly not why we're going to lose this game. I know he's the new whipping boy (and justifiably so) but there is much much much worse things in this game.
rucker59@gmail.com

Post by rucker59@gmail.com »

Disappointed in Glasnow. 4 runs in 2 innings - after a number of encouraging starts, today he was hit hard.
dogknot17@yahoo.co

Post by dogknot17@yahoo.co »

55454473656569060 wrote: Can we end the Glasnow experiment?  I know, I know ... the moment the Bucs end it he becomes a star.  I don't see it.

What is your idea or plan with him? DFA?