Bucs vs. Padres 6/21

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

DemDog

Bucs vs. Padres 6/21

Post by DemDog »

I case you guys didn't notice this game was played in front of 33,347 fans. Uh, that is some crowd for this team.
Bobster21

Bucs vs. Padres 6/21

Post by Bobster21 »

4E6F674E656D0A0 wrote: I case you guys didn't notice this game was played in front of 33,347 fans.  Uh, that is some crowd for this team.
It was Fireworks Night. Nutting knows how to draw a crowd.
DemDog

Bucs vs. Padres 6/21

Post by DemDog »

705D50414657400003320 wrote: I case you guys didn't notice this game was played in front of 33,347 fans.  Uh, that is some crowd for this team.
It was Fireworks Night. Nutting knows how to draw a crowd.

I went to Morgantown and saw a Black Bears come from behind win and fireworks too boot. Good game and a lot cheaper. ;D
Bobster21

Bucs vs. Padres 6/21

Post by Bobster21 »

I like that Osuna had the game winning hit. I've always liked him. He's a good bat off the bench or for an occasional start. Good defensive 1Bman and he hasn't hurt them at 3B when he's played there sparingly.
SteadyFreddy

Bucs vs. Padres 6/21

Post by SteadyFreddy »

Well I said at the start of the Marlins series last week before the 7 game losing streak that the Pirates needed to go 7-1 in these 8 games with the Marlins, Tigers and Padres. So far they are 4-2 and hopefully they can somehow find a way to finish these last two games off and make it 6-2. Teams in the wildcard now like the Brewers, Phillies and DBacks are really struggling so the Pirates despite being 6 games under .500 are still just 5 games out of the 2nd wildcard spot as there are a bunch of teams now crammed together playing right around .500 baseball.