Bucs Sign Dee Strange Gordon

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

Bobster21

Post by Bobster21 »

775156434A4651474F240 wrote: I like the move whether it pays off for the Pirates or not.  Compliments to Ben. 
Interesting coming from you. Not sure if you're sarcastic or not. Your past comments on cheaters and villians basically never deserving a second chance make this an off the reservation stance for you.

Come again?  That's quite an accusation.  I don't recall writing any such thing, but if I have, I'd like the example.

Regardless, it wasn't written with any sarcasm.

No surprise that you're acting like it isn't true. I'll start with Jung Ho Kang. Frank Coonelly. Marlon Byrd. You're postings on players are always quite vivid in judgement, however a lot of that probably had to do with needling the NH backers more than anything else.

Not my fault you come across as holier than thou. It wasn't meant as a shot at you, so don't take it as one. It's who you painted yourself to be.
Guys, OBN is not an extension of PMB. So let's leave those PMB issues behind. Start fresh here. :)
GreenWeenie

Post by GreenWeenie »

Driving while intoxicated puts others in danger, and I see that as potentially dangerous to innocent victims.  It's selfish behavior, in my opinion.  Multiple incidents compounds that.

In the case of a high profile business president, a poor look to the organization, in addition to all else.

You will find that I am less critical of guys in Gordon's category.  I dont care about it as much as others have.

My attitude is the result of "concern."  Shoot me.

But, shoot me after you pay up.
SammyKhalifa

Post by SammyKhalifa »

575B5A0108010904031C06310 wrote: They could have signed Strange-Gordon because a deal for Adam Frazier maybe getting close. If they do trade Frazier it could be right after the All Star Game. Not sure what the rule would be if Frazier got moved to an American League team and was the NL second base starter in the All Star Game prior to the game.

Oh I think it would be awesome.  Frazier steps up to the plate, game on the line!

Then he rips off his NL jersey, revealing that he is actually a secret Kansas City Royal.  The crowd gasps.  The sun disappears behind the clouds.

"BWA HAHAHAHA!  YOU FOOLS!" he cackles; and intentionally strikes out, dashing all hopes that the Colorado Rockies had of getting home field advantage in the world series.
Ecbucs

Post by Ecbucs »

6E5C50504476555C51545B5C3D0 wrote: They could have signed Strange-Gordon because a deal for Adam Frazier maybe getting close. If they do trade Frazier it could be right after the All Star Game. Not sure what the rule would be if Frazier got moved to an American League team and was the NL second base starter in the All Star Game prior to the game.

Oh I think it would be awesome.  Frazier steps up to the plate, game on the line!

Then he rips off his NL jersey, revealing that he is actually a secret Kansas City Royal.  The crowd gasps.  The sun disappears behind the clouds.

"BWA HAHAHAHA!  YOU FOOLS!" he cackles; and intentionally strikes out, dashing all hopes that the Colorado Rockies had of getting home field advantage in the world series.

I would pay to see this happen.
shedman

Post by shedman »

427760606B5260606B6C60050 wrote: I like the move whether it pays off for the Pirates or not.  Compliments to Ben. 
_______

Good post Weenie. Gordon is the kind of guy who could work out in the end.