10-12 weeks back surgery.
dogknot17@yahoo.co

Daniel Nava owww

Post by dogknot17@yahoo.co »

There goes the platoon!
notes34

Daniel Nava owww

Post by notes34 »

Marte won't get any days off for a while! ::)
Bobster21

Daniel Nava owww

Post by Bobster21 »

I doubt Nava was making the team regardless. Bench was shaping up as Frazier, S-Rod, Freese, Diaz and one of Luplow, Moroff, Brentz, Osuna or Nava. I think Osuna and Nava would have been the first 2 eliminated.
SammyKhalifa

Daniel Nava owww

Post by SammyKhalifa »

6E434E5F58495E1E1D2C0 wrote: I doubt Nava was making the team regardless. Bench was shaping up as Frazier, S-Rod, Freese, Diaz and one of Luplow, Moroff, Brentz, Osuna or Nava. I think Osuna and Nava would have been the first 2 eliminated.

I agree. It would still suck to have your back cut open.
Bobster21

Daniel Nava owww

Post by Bobster21 »

675559594D7F5C55585D5255340 wrote: I doubt Nava was making the team regardless. Bench was shaping up as Frazier, S-Rod, Freese, Diaz and one of Luplow, Moroff, Brentz, Osuna or Nava. I think Osuna and Nava would have been the first 2 eliminated.

I agree.  It would still suck to have your back cut open. 
Sure would. And we could still see him later in the season.
dogknot17@yahoo.co

Daniel Nava owww

Post by dogknot17@yahoo.co »

012C21303726317172430 wrote: I doubt Nava was making the team regardless. Bench was shaping up as Frazier, S-Rod, Freese, Diaz and one of Luplow, Moroff, Brentz, Osuna or Nava. I think Osuna and Nava would have been the first 2 eliminated.

I always doubted that. People sure didn't agree stating typical Pirates move.

It sucks to have back surgery. Did he get hurt or was this always a known problem?
BucsFaninGA

Daniel Nava owww

Post by BucsFaninGA »

What players are available to play CF and are free agents? I'm curious...I don't think they will keep Luplow up to ride the bench and play sporadically. Nava is going to be out a long time, may not even see the field in 2018. A back issue is a big deal....Frazier in CF? It may happen. Just curious as to who is available still that might be a CF...Has Jon Jay, former Card, Padre, Cubbies signed with anyone...Beat'em Bucs 8-)
fjk090852-7

Daniel Nava owww

Post by fjk090852-7 »

596E78685D7A7572755C5A1B0 wrote: What players are available to play CF and are free agents? I'm curious...I don't think they will keep Luplow up to ride the bench and play sporadically. Nava is going to be out a long time, may not even see the field in 2018. A back issue is a big deal....Frazier in CF? It may happen. Just curious as to who is available still that might be a CF...Has Jon Jay, former Card, Padre, Cubbies signed with anyone...Beat'em Bucs  8-)
I believe Jay has not yet signed with any team , but he might be too expensive for the Bucs. The Royals dfa’d Billy Burns today. He has not done much in the big leagues, but has experience in his short time in centerfield. He is the type of player the Bucs would sign at a low cost, and then have him play at AAA until an injury to an outfielder would occur.
SCBucco

Daniel Nava owww

Post by SCBucco »

466B66777061763635040 wrote: I doubt Nava was making the team regardless. Bench was shaping up as Frazier, S-Rod, Freese, Diaz and one of Luplow, Moroff, Brentz, Osuna or Nava. I think Osuna and Nava would have been the first 2 eliminated.

Agree with this. Hate to see someone get injured, but the likelihood of Nava making this roster was almost nil. Then again, this is the Pirates.