The return of Ke'Bryan! Let's Go Bucs
Surgnbuck

Official Game Thread - 6/3 - Marlins vs Bucs

Post by Surgnbuck »

Let's Go Bucs!!!
WildwoodDave2

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

694F485D54584F59513A0 wrote: Let's Go Bucs!!!
Sterling Marte also returns to the Burgh
MaineBucs

Post by MaineBucs »

Looks like the 'let's hope that he is a real ballplayer experiment' with Will Craig is coming to a much needed close.

As Bobster has frequently noted, it is hard to believe that someone with his build is unable to drive the ball. With Gamel and Gonzalez both able to play first, and Moran not that far off, I believe Craig will be the next to go when Brubaker needs to be added back onto the roster.
Surgnbuck

Post by Surgnbuck »

765A52555E794E58483B0 wrote: Looks like the 'let's hope that he is a real ballplayer experiment' with Will Craig is coming to a much needed close.

As Bobster has frequently noted, it is hard to believe that someone with his build is unable to drive the ball.  With Gamel and Gonzalez both able to play first, and Moran not that far off, I believe Craig will be the next to go when Brubaker needs to be added back onto the roster.
You know it's bad when Gonzalez gets his spot because we need more offense.
Bobster21

Post by Bobster21 »

486E697C75796E78701B0 wrote: Looks like the 'let's hope that he is a real ballplayer experiment' with Will Craig is coming to a much needed close.

As Bobster has frequently noted, it is hard to believe that someone with his build is unable to drive the ball.  With Gamel and Gonzalez both able to play first, and Moran not that far off, I believe Craig will be the next to go when Brubaker needs to be added back onto the roster.
Ouch!
WildwoodDave2

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

062027323B3720363E550 wrote: Looks like the 'let's hope that he is a real ballplayer experiment' with Will Craig is coming to a much needed close.

Nice to see Pirate fans give Marte a nice ovation and them struck out
2drfischer@gmail.c

Post by 2drfischer@gmail.c »

301611040D01160008630 wrote: Looks like the 'let's hope that he is a real ballplayer experiment' with Will Craig is coming to a much needed close.

Isn't "Gonzalez" and "more offense" in the same sentence an oxymoron?
Bobster21

Post by Bobster21 »

316771656A70606B667143646E626A6F2D60030 wrote: Looks like the 'let's hope that he is a real ballplayer experiment' with Will Craig is coming to a much needed close.

Isn't "Gonzalez" and "more offense" in the same sentence an oxymoron?

Not when "more" references Craig.
Surgnbuck

Post by Surgnbuck »

This is why I don't get Shelton. Why one earth is Polanco batting clean up over Stallings?

Why can't Polanco trip and fall up the steps or something? Get a real bad cold? Forget how to find his way to the park?