The Brewers Are Going To Miss Hader

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

fjk090852-7

Post by fjk090852-7 »

First off I am not a fan of the Brewers, but after the Pirates defeated the Brewers on two walk offs, I feel they are going to miss him. I guess they felt they had to move him because his 2023 salary would be around $17 million dollars. They are in the thick of a pennant race with the Cardinals, and I cannot understand why they didn’t wait to move him this offseason. As a Pirates fan I am glad he is out of our division. It is too bad they didn’t send Wong with him, as well as Albies.
2drfischer@gmail.c

Post by 2drfischer@gmail.c »

454948131A131B16110E14230 wrote: First off I am not a fan of the Brewers, but after the Pirates defeated the Brewers on two walk offs, I feel they are going to miss him. I guess they felt they had to move him because his 2023 salary would be around $17 million dollars. They are in the thick of a pennant race with the Cardinals, and I cannot understand why they didn’t wait to move him this offseason. As a Pirates fan I am glad he is out of our division. It is too bad they didn’t send Wong with him, as well as Albies.

Wong would have to end up in Japan before I'd be satisfied he was gone.
SammyKhalifa

Post by SammyKhalifa »

3834356E676E666B6C73695E0 wrote: First off I am not a fan of the Brewers, but after the Pirates defeated the Brewers on two walk offs, I feel they are going to miss him. I guess they felt they had to move him because his 2023 salary would be around $17 million dollars. They are in the thick of a pennant race with the Cardinals, and I cannot understand why they didn’t wait to move him this offseason. As a Pirates fan I am glad he is out of our division. It is too bad they didn’t send Wong with him, as well as Albies.

Also, the padres mgt are either the greatest ever or they've caused the team to have to fold and move cities in five years.