Official Game Thread - 7/8 - Bucs @ DBacks

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

skinnyhorse

Post by skinnyhorse »

It's obvious Pittsburg community has no interest in winning baseball. Who can watch this stinking organization. They have fallen so far from the organization I watched when I was young, there is no interest in winning in the who state of Penn.
Bobster21

Post by Bobster21 »

584042454552434459584E2B0 wrote: It's obvious Pittsburg community has no interest in winning baseball.  Who can watch this stinking organization. They have fallen so far from the organization I watched when I was young, there is no interest in winning in the who state of Penn.
Nothing better to do than blast the fans for the failures of the organization? Do the fans seem satisfied to you? They don't to me. And in the NL, only Miami has worse attendance. And they're winning! The Pirates are 26th of 30 MLB teams in attendance. People are angry at how the team is run. So what's your problem?
2drfischer@gmail.c

Post by 2drfischer@gmail.c »

092F283D34382F39315A0 wrote: The Bucs managed to lose that game twice.
I refuse to listen to Block and Young anymore watching a game. It's one thing to be a blowhard, or to drone on and one, it's another to not call out the guys who didn't do the job, and the constant ladling on of superlatives on every single guy in the lineup. I think I have diabetes from listening to all the sugar and lollipops between these two

I swore after listening to him for the first few weeks after he was hired that I’d never listen to him again, and I haven’t. Even if I’m in the car and the game is on, if he’s doing it, I turn it off.
skinnyhorse

Post by skinnyhorse »

547974656273642427160 wrote: It's obvious Pittsburg community has no interest in winning baseball.  Who can watch this stinking organization. They have fallen so far from the organization I watched when I was young, there is no interest in winning in the who state of Penn.
Nothing better to do than blast the fans for the failures of the organization? Do the fans seem satisfied to you? They don't to me. And in the NL, only Miami has worse attendance. And they're winning! The Pirates are 26th of 30 MLB teams in attendance. People are angry at how the team is run. So what's your problem?
Where's the anger, where's the outrage, all I see is complacency. Oh well hohum, yawn. It's the same year in year out. Fire the manager, fire the GM, fire someone, no wait until next year it will all be better. The people in the Burg just don't care enough to demand change.
ChillinStation

Post by ChillinStation »

Even if the Pirates had money to throw around, they would just be the Mariners. :P I stopped getting mad over payroll/Ownership when Bonds left.
WildwoodDave2

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

4F6465606065625F786D786563620C0 wrote: Even if the Pirates had money to throw around, they would just be the Mariners. :P  I stopped getting mad over payroll/Ownership when Bonds left.
Then I am happy for you. You haven't been mad for quite

a long time.