Official Game Thread - 6/23 - Bucs @ Marlins

Post by Surgnbuck »

Marlins were 34-0 leading after 8.

Took a team on a 10 game losing streak to end that
WildwoodDave2

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

Here's a question for you Surg. If Apple would guarantee a Pirate

win, would you suffer through this again?
Osushawn

Post by Osushawn »

This win is on Shelton and Ortiz. He pulled the right strings at the right time. Good on him and Ortiz
Bobster21

Post by Bobster21 »

023E383E252C3A234D0 wrote: This win is on Shelton and Ortiz.  He pulled the right strings at the right time.  Good on him and Ortiz
Yep. Gotta give credit where it's due.
gileszee

Post by gileszee »

Marcano should be playing SS, full time. And Palacios should be playing a whole helluva lot more now that Reynolds is on the shelf. Bae and Castro should hit the bench. Suwinski is a platoon player at this juncture of his career. Don't get me started about Hedges.

Great start by Ortiz and Shelton, to his credit, actually looked like a competent major league manager tonight.

Let's try for 2 in a row tomorrow!
Surgnbuck

Post by Surgnbuck »

556B6E66756D6D664663746730020 wrote: Here's a question for you Surg. If Apple would guarantee a Pirate

Yes, because stupid me, I have a smart tv right next to the computer, lol. I just realized I could have just loaded the app on the tv and not dealt with the computer freezing up. And I rewatched the 9th!
WildwoodDave2

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

735552474E4255434B200 wrote: Here's a question for you Surg. If Apple would guarantee a Pirate

Yes, because stupid me, I have a smart tv right next to the computer, lol. I just realized I could have just loaded the app on the tv and not dealt with the computer freezing up. And I rewatched the 9th!
:D ;D :D ;D
JollyRoger

Post by JollyRoger »

I lost reception of the game after 8 innings

Decided to watch the Reds game because after Thursday’s fiasco I couldn’t bear to watch them lose 1-0

Huge win

Palacios does need to play more.

I love the intensity that Davis is showing

I know that Cutch is the leader but he plays it too cool

I prefer the Davis approach

He needs to be catching PERIOD!
DemDog

Post by DemDog »

614740555C50475159320 wrote: Here's a question for you Surg. If Apple would guarantee a Pirate

I bet Mr. Man could have figured that out for ya!  :D
SteadyFreddy

Post by SteadyFreddy »

While it was a good comeback win and some good things came out of this game it’s gonna take a lot more then one win to right this ship and get this team back on track. They are still 5 games under .500 now and 5.5 back in the division and lost a ton of ground during that 10 game losing streak. I wanna see them win these final 2 games in Miami which I highly doubt they will do before I start feeling somewhat better about this team. One win isn’t gonna make up for the mess this team has created these last 2 weeks.