Refund our money now!!!

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

WildwoodDave

Refund our money now!!!

Post by WildwoodDave »

735552474E4255434B200 wrote: You guys finally get your wish about refunds, sort of!

Pirates Offer Refund Options

As I stated in my post, it's complete BS because no way there are games with fans till August at the earliest.

As a very learned man on this board likes to say, "just kicking the can down the road"

Well Surge, Just read where the Red Sox and Cardinals have already given refunds for games missed!!
PMike

Refund our money now!!!

Post by PMike »

745D5B5755380 wrote: I miss baseball so much! I watched the birds fight over some worms today. The Cardinals are leading the Blue Jays 3-1

How did no one remark about this!  That is an epic line!  Well done Lecom!
DemDog

Refund our money now!!!

Post by DemDog »

312C080A04610 wrote: I miss baseball so much! I watched the birds fight over some worms today. The Cardinals are leading the Blue Jays 3-1

I didn't remark because it was soooooo lame! 

[smiley=beer.gif] [smiley=beer.gif] [smiley=beer.gif] [smiley=beer.gif] [smiley=beer.gif] [smiley=beer.gif] [smiley=beer.gif] [smiley=beer.gif] [smiley=beer.gif] to Lecom for at least trying!

Surgnbuck

Refund our money now!!!

Post by Surgnbuck »

546A6F67746C6C6747627566030 wrote: You guys finally get your wish about refunds, sort of!

As I stated in my post, it's complete BS because no way there are games with fans till August at the earliest.

As a very learned man on this board likes to say, "just kicking the can down the road"

Well Surge, Just read where the Red Sox and Cardinals have already given refunds for games missed!!

I'll be getting my first refund in a week. My complaint is why not just refund the whole thing now?
Surgnbuck

Refund our money now!!!

Post by Surgnbuck »

001D393B35500 wrote: I miss baseball so much! I watched the birds fight over some worms today. The Cardinals are leading the Blue Jays 3-1

Take a look back, FWIW ;)
WildwoodDave

Refund our money now!!!

Post by WildwoodDave »

1F393E2B222E392F274C0 wrote: You guys finally get your wish about refunds, sort of!

I'll be getting my first refund in a week. My complaint is why not just refund the whole thing now?
You're talking about BOB=nough said!!
BenM

Refund our money now!!!

Post by BenM »

The refund issue is not just about Nutting.

MLB allowing teams to offer refunds for games lost to coronavirus

I like to criticize Nutting as much as the next Pirates fan, but the economics of the league (as well as all business) have really changed because of the pandemic.
GreenWeenie

Refund our money now!!!

Post by GreenWeenie »

Who cares about BOB's economics? That guy's LOADED. Changed MY economics, and millions of others', too.

Surg was saying something about not getting his refund. Guess what. I haven't received mine, either.
Surgnbuck

Refund our money now!!!

Post by Surgnbuck »

1C293E3E350C3E3E35323E5B0 wrote: Who cares about BOB's economics?  That guy's LOADED.  Changed MY economics, and millions of others', too.   

Surg was saying something about not getting his refund.  Guess what.  I haven't received mine, either.

Above I posted that the Pirates are refunding April and May games. I will be getting a refund for them, plus my parking, next week. My complaint is that the entire season should be refunded if we desire, simply because there has not been a single model for MLB returning with fans in the stands.
GreenWeenie

Refund our money now!!!

Post by GreenWeenie »

So, what you're saying is- they're kicking the can down the road on the rest of your refund?

Ya gotta love these guys. They just won't stop.

Not only does BOB get his, but he's got YOURS, too!