Cards @ Pirates 4/3

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

fjk090852-7

Cards @ Pirates 4/3

Post by fjk090852-7 »

4D6B6A7D6B7B080 wrote: the Pirates offense has to knock out pitchers when they get in trouble.  We should have had more than 3 runs in the first 5 innings of this game.
I agree the offense needs to add on runs which they have not done so far this season. Even with the win on Sunday they had some chances to pad the lead which the didn’t.
rucker59@gmail.com

Cards @ Pirates 4/3

Post by rucker59@gmail.com »

Get lead off on 2nd with no outs. Gotta won this with a walk off.
Ecbucs

Cards @ Pirates 4/3

Post by Ecbucs »

battle of bullpens.

the Bucs have Cards right where we want them.
SteadyFreddy

Cards @ Pirates 4/3

Post by SteadyFreddy »

Marte has just looked awful so far at the plate these first few games he has played. He is not hitting the hall hard at all and just does not look good. The Pirates can’t win games with Marte hitting the ball the way he has these first few games.
rucker59@gmail.com

Cards @ Pirates 4/3

Nope. Can’t advance Gonzales from 2nd.

Burdi trying to shut Cards down.
SteadyFreddy

Cards @ Pirates 4/3

Post by SteadyFreddy »

This is so incredibly frustrating to lose yet another game tonight whe leading 3-0 and Jamo pitching close to lights out. This bullpen and this Pirates offense have been extremely disappointing these first few games. These are just inexcusable losses that kill you especially early on in the season against teams in your own division.
skinnyhorse

Cards @ Pirates 4/3

Post by skinnyhorse »

Get used to it, we've got lots of losing to do before this season is over.
rucker59@gmail.com

Cards @ Pirates 4/3

Second home game of the year and the fans are already booing. And the Pirates deserve it.

Clint is quoted in his post game presser (that will occurs 30 minutes from now): “our men battled. That other team is going to always battle. It was a real battle. If anyone sees my TV remote, please let me know. I’ve misplaced it in here somewhere....”
SteadyFreddy

Cards @ Pirates 4/3

Post by SteadyFreddy »

Don’t feel real confident with bases loaded and JB Shuck up at the plate.
rucker59@gmail.com

Cards @ Pirates 4/3

WOW! Ump GIVES Pirates a walk on what should have been stike 3. Two walks and a single and the Pirates have a chance.