Frazier

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

WildwoodDave2

Frazier

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

794C5B5B50695B5B50575B3E0 wrote: He hits remotely.  He hits everywhere.  ;)

I agree.  I'd try to lock him up, and Gonzalez can try to keep up, AFAIAC.

They only reason I'd support dealing Frazier is if he has no intent to stay.  Aside from that, we should build around talent, and let other clubs fend for themselves, IMO.

Give him a Pooplanco type deal so when he doesn't live up to what he is doing this year, you and shed can blame bloody murder about BC not trading him when he had more value!  :D :D :D :D

Possum, I am nominating you for the Pulitzer Prize for Fiction.

I have remained much quieter on anything related to Polanco than you, Doc, Bob, and quite a few others (1) and (2) I didn't write anything at all about terms.

Though Todd Frazier was a signing i didn't think was a good move, I still didn't blast Cherington for it. 

But, yeah, go ahead and take your shots.

You can include me in the "quite a few others" concerning Polanco. I won't sugarcoat it. He is TERRIBLE
DemDog

Frazier

Post by DemDog »

043A3F37243C3C371732253661530 wrote: He hits remotely.  He hits everywhere.  ;)

They only reason I'd support dealing Frazier is if he has no intent to stay.  Aside from that, we should build around talent, and let other clubs fend for themselves, IMO.

Give him a Pooplanco type deal so when he doesn't live up to what he is doing this year, you and shed can blame bloody murder about BC not trading him when he had more value!  :D :D :D :D

I have remained much quieter on anything related to Polanco than you, Doc, Bob, and quite a few others (1) and (2) I didn't write anything at all about terms.

Though Todd Frazier was a signing i didn't think was a good move, I still didn't blast Cherington for it. 

You can include me in the "quite a few others" concerning Polanco. I won't sugarcoat it. He is TERRIBLE

I'm sugar-coating it just for GW who loves chocolate-covered turds!
BenM

Frazier

Post by BenM »

It makes no sense for Frazier to sign an extension. He only has one year left of arb and will become a free agent at age 31. That will be his best, and only, shot at a good free agency contract (depending on how he does between now and FA). Even a two year extension could push him past that window.

I say trade him.
GreenWeenie

Frazier

Post by GreenWeenie »

122C2921322A2A210124332077450 wrote: He hits remotely.  He hits everywhere.  ;)

I'm not including you on ANYTHING until you pay up. :))))