8/31 Bucs vs Cards . . .

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

Kovalwat

8/31 Bucs vs Cards . . .

Post by Kovalwat »

0B262B3A3D2C3B7B78490 wrote: I wonder if Newman will get another hit this year?
Yeah, he's 3 for 23. Polanco went thru a 3 for 34 stretch earlier this season and unlike the rookie Newman, Polanco has years of experience facing MLB pitching. Did you wonder if Polanco would ever get a hit again?

Since you hate the Pirates so much, why do you even follow them?

--

I have been a Pirate fan since 1957.  I love the Pirates and I always will, but I absolutely detest this selfish greedy stinking cheapskate Management team.  We will never see another winner so long as Doofus is GM and BOB is the owner.

You think you're the only one frustrated with the ownership and management? If so, you haven't been reading the OBN posts all season. And in previous seasons. But you seem to think it's your job to post continuous hate messages and that anyone who doesn't is an apologist. It gets tiresome to read.
---

Yeah, I know there are others who complain about Management. The difference is that when I complain about them I don't follow it with the word "but" and then go on to apologize for everything these cheapskates do. There are no "buts", they are the worst Management team in all of baseball.
rucker59@gmail.com

8/31 Bucs vs Cards . . .

Post by rucker59@gmail.com »

I was captivated by Joe Block’s monologue tonight, especially his idea of sawing baseballs in half so the kids can each have half a baseball. Somewhere during the nonstop monologue I entered a Hypnotic-state. Now, everytime I hear Robby’s voice I bark like a dog until Robby’s finished with his award-winning Commentary.

The barking doesn’t bother me, but my wife is getting really irritated.

Bobster21

8/31 Bucs vs Cards . . .

Post by Bobster21 »

03273E29243F293C480 wrote: I wonder if Newman will get another hit this year?
Yeah, he's 3 for 23. Polanco went thru a 3 for 34 stretch earlier this season and unlike the rookie Newman, Polanco has years of experience facing MLB pitching. Did you wonder if Polanco would ever get a hit again?

Since you hate the Pirates so much, why do you even follow them?

--

I have been a Pirate fan since 1957.  I love the Pirates and I always will, but I absolutely detest this selfish greedy stinking cheapskate Management team.  We will never see another winner so long as Doofus is GM and BOB is the owner.

You think you're the only one frustrated with the ownership and management? If so, you haven't been reading the OBN posts all season. And in previous seasons. But you seem to think it's your job to post continuous hate messages and that anyone who doesn't is an apologist. It gets tiresome to read.
---

Yeah, I know there are others who complain about Management.  The difference is that when I complain about them I don't follow it with the word "but" and then go on to apologize for everything these cheapskates do.  There are no "buts", they are the worst Management team in all of baseball.

How is it that you're incapable of criticizing team mgt (like most of us do) without somehow turning it into insults of the other posters here? Maybe you would be happier trolling someplace else. Your act is wearing VERY thin.
Bobster21

8/31 Bucs vs Cards . . .

Post by Bobster21 »

7572646C6275323E47606A666E6B2964686A070 wrote: I was captivated by Joe Block’s monologue tonight, especially his idea of sawing baseballs in half so the kids can each have half a baseball.  Somewhere during the nonstop monologue I entered a Hypnotic-state. Now, everytime I hear Robby’s voice I bark like a dog until Robby’s finished with his award-winning Commentary.

The barking doesn’t bother me, but my wife is getting really  irritated. 
:D :D :D

I watched the game on MLB.TV. It allows me to overlay the radio broadcast so I don't have to listen to Block. And the bonus is that Robbie isn't on the radio. :)