7/20 vs Reds. S-Rod returns (and of course starts)

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

Bobster21

Post by Bobster21 »

1. Corey Dickerson (L) LF

2. Starling Marte (R) CF

3. Gregory Polanco (L) RF

4. Elias Diaz (R) C

5. Colin Moran (L) 3B

6. Josh Bell (S) 1B

7. Sean Rodriguez (R) 2B

8. Jordy Mercer (R) SS

9. Jameson Taillon (R) P

I guess Harrison is worn out from the all-star break.
dmetz

Post by dmetz »

You gotta ####@@g kidding me...  They're even facing a RHP!  Play Harrison or Moroff

Hurdle makes it hard to not start hoping for a real injury (just not serious). There's apparently no other way to keep this guy on the bench.  It's not SRods fault, it's Huntington and Hurdle doing this. 

mouse

Post by mouse »

Don't you think they are hoping he shows something and can be traded, so they don't have to just eat his salary? If so, it also answers the question of which way they are going.
PMike

Post by PMike »

230E03121504135350610 wrote:

7. Sean Rodriguez (R) 2B

I was excited for baseball to return after the AS break. Now I don't want to watch simply to protest.
Ecbucs

Post by Ecbucs »

6163797F690C0 wrote: Don't you think they are hoping he shows something and can be traded, so they don't have to just eat his salary? If so, it also answers the question of which way they are going.

if the game is played he will hit at least one homer. He'll start at second tonight, centerfield tomorrow and third on Sunday.
dmetz

Post by dmetz »

2D2F353325400 wrote: Don't you think they are hoping he shows something and can be traded, so they don't have to just eat his salary? If so, it also answers the question of which way they are going.

There's never really been been a question of what way they're going, zero chance we will buy anyone.   What I worry about is  most is NH doing his favorite thing, nothing substantial.

Also, why would they hope SRod shows something so they don't have to eat his salary as opposed to JHay showing more?  They've got to get JHay and Mercer out of here asap
SCBucco

Post by SCBucco »

636A62737D070 wrote: You gotta ####@@g kidding me...  They're even facing a RHP!  Play Harrison or Moroff

Hurdle makes it hard to not start hoping for a real injury (just not serious). There's apparently no other way to keep this guy on the bench.  It's not SRods fault, it's Huntington and Hurdle doing this. 

Trying to increase the trade value ... lol.
SammyKhalifa

Post by SammyKhalifa »

squeeze! best play in the game.
JollyRoger

Post by JollyRoger »

I had a gut feeling that SRod would have a break out game tonight. Could be 3-3 with 6 RBI’s. We’ll take the 2-3 so far with 4 RBI’s. Hurdle “ The Genius”
rucker59@gmail.com

Post by rucker59@gmail.com »

173130273121520 wrote: Don't you think they are hoping he shows something and can be traded, so they don't have to just eat his salary? If so, it also answers the question of which way they are going.

if the game is played he will hit at least one homer.  He'll start at second tonight, centerfield tomorrow and third on Sunday.

S-Rod plants one in the 2nd deck! 4 RBI night.