Tonight's game on the radio.

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

SammyKhalifa

Post by SammyKhalifa »

I'm really liking McHenry McKenry doing color.
NJBucsFan

Post by NJBucsFan »

His voice takes some geting used to, but I like his insights.
fjk090852-7

Post by fjk090852-7 »

The Fort is very good. He is doing a very good job. Lots of insight. I think Greg Brown said that McHenry will be on television tomorrow with Joe Block.
fjk090852-7

Post by fjk090852-7 »

Regarding the game, it sounds like Cole Tucker is playing a very strong defensive game at shortstop. He made a heads up play in the first and he and Frazier have turned some nice double plays.
SammyKhalifa

Post by SammyKhalifa »

Just following on gameday, the Pirates pitchers have only given up one basehit but have hit the same batter twice in two times through the lineup (Roman Quinn).
DemDog

Post by DemDog »

I am watching the game on AT&TSN. The Fort is carrying the telecast. Very insightful info being passed on to the viewers. Block is his usual "skunky" self. I am ashamed to have a haircut like Block's.

There is really no play-by-play. They are interviewing a coach or a player every time the Phillies bat using the split screen. That sucks. I really don't give a hoot about hearing Joe Musgrove or Rick Eckstein during the game.
2drfischer@gmail.c

Post by 2drfischer@gmail.c »

093B37372311323B36333C3B5A0 wrote: Just following on gameday, the Pirates pitchers have only given up one basehit but have hit the same batter twice in two times through the lineup (Roman Quinn). 

Oh my! Quinn didn't play for the Astros last year, did he?