Off Season Thread

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

shedman

Off Season Thread

Post by shedman »

Early off-season signings. Maybe shedman can give us details of the deals instead of grading them. What say ye shedman

Rockies - Cron and Senzatela

Cardinals - Wainwright

Nationals - Escobar

[reason]To keep topic relevant & not a diatribe on BC[/reason]
Bobster21

Off Season Thread

Post by Bobster21 »

The off season thread is not going to be a repeat of last year's daily Cherington bash. And Shedman has already started. He just doesn't seem to get it. The thread is currently locked because of him.
DemDog

Off Season Thread

Post by DemDog »

The thread is unlocked and shedman's original post has be modified. I have requested him to give us the particulars about each deal he has listed. We have had Off-Season Threads on OBN in the past but it was not with an anything-goes attitude like shedman has brought over from PMB. If anyone continues to do that the away they go.
shedman

Off Season Thread

Post by shedman »

I have elected to no longer do the Off Season thread. Someone else can do it who better understands all of the censorship rules.
Bobster21

Off Season Thread

Post by Bobster21 »

3F242928212D224C0 wrote: I have elected to no longer do the Off Season thread.  Someone else can do it who better understands all of the censorship rules.
THE "CENSORSHIP" RULES ARE THAT WHEN YOU'VE BEEN ASKED AND ASKED AND ASKED AND ASKED AND ASKED AND ASKED AND ASKED AND ASKED TO STOP USING OBN FOR YOUR PERSONAL DAILY BASH THE GM AGENDA THAT YOU COMPLY WITH WHAT YOU'VE BEEN ASKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are a gnat's eyelash away from a permanent ban. "Go ahead. Make my day."
2drfischer@gmail.c

Off Season Thread

Post by 2drfischer@gmail.c »

534845444D414E200 wrote: I have elected to no longer do the Off Season thread.  Someone else can do it who better understands all of the censorship rules.

Well, this is disappointing. I never thought I’d live long enough to see you walk away from your baby.
GreenWeenie

Off Season Thread

Post by GreenWeenie »

The next six months will become a virtual ghost town.
johnfluharty

Off Season Thread

Post by johnfluharty »

1E2B3C3C370E3C3C37303C590 wrote: The next six months will become a virtual ghost town.

We always end up waiting till spring training is almost started before we sign any free agents so there won't be any talk about that, but there should be some chatter about the CBA before long you would think.
GreenWeenie

Off Season Thread

Post by GreenWeenie »

Big deal.
johnfluharty

Off Season Thread

Post by johnfluharty »

6E5B4C4C477E4C4C47404C290 wrote: Big deal. 

It is a big deal to a lot of folks. Just mention the DH in the NL and some people freak out.