The Departed

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

GreenWeenie

The Departed

Post by GreenWeenie »

Heck, you're a HOFer, too. Still have to take out the trash every night. You can't even get a free lunch from Shed with that. :)))

Back to the subject- i dnk Marte's brain or attitude. Different people have different ways of expressing their emotions. How much he hustles, I can't say. But, he made it to the majors, so I assume that he's done better than his share of others.
WildwoodDave2

The Departed

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

083D2A2A21182A2A21262A4F0 wrote: Heck, you're a HOFer, too.  Still have to take out the trash every night.  You can't even get a free lunch from Shed with that.  :)))

Back to the subject- i dnk Marte's brain or attitude.  Different people have different ways of expressing their emotions.  How much he hustles, I can't say.  But, he made it to the majors, so I assume that he's done better than his share of others.
A Honus Wagner baseball card was sold yesterday (8-15) for 6.6 million dollars. This was the most ever paid for a single card. Wonder what a Gregory Polanco would bring?
Ecbucs

The Departed

Post by Ecbucs »

5B6560687B636368486D7A693E0C0 wrote: Heck, you're a HOFer, too.  Still have to take out the trash every night.  You can't even get a free lunch from Shed with that.  :)))

Back to the subject- i dnk Marte's brain or attitude.  Different people have different ways of expressing their emotions.  How much he hustles, I can't say.  But, he made it to the majors, so I assume that he's done better than his share of others.
A Honus Wagner baseball card was sold yesterday (8-15) for 6.6 million dollars. This was the most ever paid for a single card. Wonder what a Gregory Polanco would bring?

I'll take one if you throw in 5 bucks.
WildwoodDave2

The Departed

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

:D :D ;D :D6E48495E48582B0 wrote: Heck, you're a HOFer, too.  Still have to take out the trash every night.  You can't even get a free lunch from Shed with that.  :)))

I'll take one if you throw in 5 bucks.
Ecbucs

The Departed

Post by Ecbucs »

Maybe we can get Kevin Kramer back:

The Brewers have signed free-agent outfielder David Dahl to a minor league contract and assigned him to Triple-A, tweets Will Sammon of The Athletic. They’ve also released infielder Kevin Kramer from their Nashville roster.
ChitownBucco

The Departed

Post by ChitownBucco »

Adrian Sampson gets start for cubbies today.
WildwoodDave2

The Departed

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

0C27263B2038210D3A2C2C204F0 wrote: Adrian Sampson gets start for cubbies today.
Cubs ended a 12 game losing streak last night with a 2-1 win over the Reds
Bobster21

The Departed

Post by Bobster21 »

Frazier is leading MLB in hits (144). Cedric Mullins of the Orioles is 2nd (141). Most of Frazier's were with the Pirates. Interesting that 2 of the worst teams in MLB had the 2 most prolific hitters.
fjk090852-7

The Departed

Post by fjk090852-7 »

496469787F6E79393A0B0 wrote: Frazier is leading MLB in hits (144). Cedric Mullins of the Orioles is 2nd (141). Most of Frazier's were with the Pirates. Interesting that 2 of the worst teams in MLB had the 2 most prolific hitters.
Since being traded Frazier is hitting .241. He has been unable to keep up the strong hitting pace he had this year with Pittsburgh.
WildwoodDave2

The Departed

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

050908535A535B56514E54630 wrote: Frazier is leading MLB in hits (144). Cedric Mullins of the Orioles is 2nd (141). Most of Frazier's were with the Pirates. Interesting that 2 of the worst teams in MLB had the 2 most prolific hitters.
Since being traded Frazier is hitting .241. He has been unable to keep up the strong hitting pace he had this year with Pittsburgh.
See, Cherington knew what he was doing