Official Game Thread - 5/26 - Bucs vs Cubs

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

Surgnbuck

Post by Surgnbuck »

2 nights in a row Reynolds has been an absolute failure at the plate when he was needed most.

Ecbucs

Post by Ecbucs »

one more balk and we get a run.
Bobster21

Post by Bobster21 »

4th whiff for Polanco.
2drfischer@gmail.c

Post by 2drfischer@gmail.c »

Fittingly, a dud game ends with a fourth dud at bat by Polanco. Has he finally hit rock bottom?
Surgnbuck

Post by Surgnbuck »

Tipping hats again....give me a break. Williams isn't that good.

Reynolds still can't drive people in. Even though his BA with RISP is supposedly high, he has a paltry run producing line considering how much Frazier gets on in front of him.

But Polanco has to go. It's time. Williams taking third on him should have been the final straw. It's an embarrassment
JollyRoger

Post by JollyRoger »

It looks like the Pirates and Pens have been eliminated from contention on the same night

I am sickened by the Pens loss. They are too good of a team to lose in the first round. We need to get Fleury back.

Jarry hurt us big time!
ArnoldRothstein

Post by ArnoldRothstein »

Passed by the Tigers.
bucs607179

Post by bucs607179 »

63464545507B464E4C5B290 wrote: It looks like the Pirates and Pens have been eliminated from contention on the same night

I am sickened by the Pens loss. They are too good of a team to lose in the first round. We need to get Fleury back.

Jarry hurt us big time!

Pretty sure MAF is a bit long in the tooth at this point. Should not have traded Murray. Guy helped us big time win two cups.
Bobster21

Post by Bobster21 »

6077617134323533353B020 wrote: It looks like the Pirates and Pens have been eliminated from contention on the same night

Jarry hurt us big time!

Pretty sure MAF is a bit long in the tooth at this point. Should not have traded Murray. Guy helped us big time win two cups.

The Pirates were eliminated from contention when they finalized their opening day roster.