We Think Nutting is bad . . .

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

DemDog

Post by DemDog »

Be glad we are not fans of the Ottawa Senators because their owner is really, really, really bad.

Check out is Wiki page for details.

Eugene Melnyk
2drfischer@gmail.c

Post by 2drfischer@gmail.c »

Maybe we'll just have to settle for Nutting being the worst owner of a professional sports franchise in the United States instead of all of North America.
DemDog

Post by DemDog »

306670646B71616A677042656F636B6E2C61020 wrote: Maybe we'll just have to settle for Nutting being the worst owner of a professional sports franchise in the United States instead of all of North America.

I would certainly lobby for that designation. ;D ;D ;D
GreenWeenie

Post by GreenWeenie »

I dont think BOB's all that bad.

I KNOW he is. :(
2drfischer@gmail.c

012028012A22450 wrote: Maybe we'll just have to settle for Nutting being the worst owner of a professional sports franchise in the United States instead of all of North America.

I would certainly lobby for that designation.   ;D ;D ;D

When I think of Nutting, I can't help but think of Charlie Comiskey.
shedman

Post by shedman »

Melnyk may be bad, but at least one of his teams went to the Stanley Cups finals in 2007. Nutting's teams have never even won a Division Championship.
mouse

Post by mouse »

How about Dolan (?) who owns the Nicks basketball team or the Wilpons who own the Mets. The football Brownie(s) have had at least one questionable as well. Sports seems to bring out some questionable owners.
2drfischer@gmail.c

595B414751340 wrote: How about Dolan (?) who owns the Nicks basketball team or the Wilpons who own the Mets. The football Brownie(s) have had at least one questionable as well. Sports seems to bring out some questionable owners.

I agree there are other bad owners, but why do we have to be saddled with one of them, maybe the worst of them? Why couldn't he own the Brewers?
mouse

Post by mouse »

:) If there are enough to go around, perhaps one for the Cards as well. We know they don't make much money under current management.
2drfischer@gmail.c

24263C3A2C490 wrote: :) If there are enough to go around, perhaps one for the Cards as well. We know they don't make much money under current management.

Actually, I don't mind the Cardinals. They've mostly been an outstanding organization for nearly 100 years, always trying to win. But I do despise the Brewers, Cubs, and Reds and wish bad ownership upon each of them. Trouble is, their owners would have to sink pretty far to fall below Nutting.