OBN on the verge of shutdown

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

DemDog

Post by DemDog »

I got Paypal donations from 2 guys who I don't recognize. One guy has first and last initials N.E.

The second guy goes by InternalOpenHouse. Can you both send me a pm to identify who you are on the board? thanks
DemDog

Post by DemDog »

Great news. I just got an email from Alex who is working on the forum update. The credentials I have allow him full access to the old forum so he can update things. It looks like we will have all the money we need to pay his initial bill by the end of the week. Thanks guys.
GreenWeenie

Post by GreenWeenie »

Hats off to you for your leadership on this.
DemDog

Post by DemDog »

I got the screen name of P.E. It's SammyKalifa. Thanks Sammy.
DemDog

Post by DemDog »

If there are any of you who were going to send me a personal check please do not do that now. We have met our original goal of raising $500 for getting the site up and running. Your donation will be needed to help pay for the site hosting fees in December. If your check has already been mailed I will just return it to you so you can void it and send a replacement when OBN needs it.
WildwoodDave2

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

Great job Possum
DemDog

Post by DemDog »

The payment was just made to Alex who will be setting things up. I asked him if he would be testing the site to be sure that everything could be migrated to the new software. I think at some point I may have to get into the admins' stuff and see about some things we can do with the site as it is now. I will keep the current Admins updated.

Thanks so much guys for your financial help.
GreenWeenie

Post by GreenWeenie »

I think you deserve a long-term extension with a nice, fat raise.
DemDog

Post by DemDog »

172235353E0735353E3935500 wrote: I think you deserve a long-term extension with a nice, fat raise. 

I'll negotiate that contract. I want an opt-out after 3 years and a guaranteed $1 per year. ;D