Pirates @ Detroit 4/16, 6:40 start

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

rucker59@gmail.com

Post by rucker59@gmail.com »

Another late inning collapse. Kela gets hit hard and then delivers a WP that puts runner on 2nd.
Bobster21

Post by Bobster21 »

3C3B2D252B3C7B770E29232F2722602D21234E0 wrote: Another late inning  collapse.   Kela gets hit hard and then delivers a WP that puts runner on 2nd.
The collapse began in Hurdle's defective brain. They were off yesterday. They are off Thursday. But this moron we are stuck with as manager is so obsessed with resting players that he would rather lose than not give them excessive rest. I give credit to Hurdle when deserved, which isn't often. But he makes so many counterproductive, idiotic decisions over the course of a season that he is an absolute detriment to winning. I can't stand this cretin.
DemDog

Post by DemDog »

Where is Elroy Face or Dave Guisti or even Teke when you really need them? Anyone of the 3 could do a better job than Kela!
rucker59@gmail.com

4B666B7A7D6C7B3B38090 wrote: Another late inning  collapse.   Kela gets hit hard and then delivers a WP that puts runner on 2nd.
The collapse began in Hurdle's defective brain. They were off yesterday. They are off Thursday. But this moron we are stuck with as manager is so obsessed with resting players that he would rather lose than not give them excessive rest. I give credit to Hurdle when deserved, which isn't often. But he makes so many counterproductive, idiotic decisions over the course of a season that he is an absolute detriment to winning. I can't stand this cretin. 

Agreed. This was a no-excuse-very-arrogant decision.
rucker59@gmail.com

MARTE!!

Bobster21

Post by Bobster21 »

Marte 2-run HR! 5-3. But is the lead Hurdle proof?
gileszee

Post by gileszee »

Come on guys...wrap this one up. Inspite of our skipper.
DemDog

Post by DemDog »

Raise It! Seems the shortest tenured Buc and the longest tenured Buc worked some 10 inning lightning and brought home a big win.
iabucco

Post by iabucco »

Great win. On a side note Kirk Gibson may be the most boring color guy with the most inflectionless voice that I have ever heard.
skinnyhorse

Post by skinnyhorse »

416C61707766713132030 wrote: Cervelli seems to have slipped under the radar this season but he's batting 3rd and now hitting .184 and has 3 PBs in 15 games.

Cervelli really looks bad behind the plate. Almost every game he just plain misses pitches, I've never seen anything like it. Maybe he's had to many concussions but he just plain misses many pitches, most get blamed on him being crossed up but when I watch Stalling he's a much much better defensive catcher than Cervelli. It's just plain calming to me and must be for the pitcher when Stallings in behind the plate.