Hurdle thinks S-Rod can spark the offense!

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

fjk090852-7

Post by fjk090852-7 »

7F4F4358584542614D5F5F2C0 wrote: Feliz optioned today, a hitter should be added tomorrow...dare it be....
I bet you hit the nail on the head. S Rod will be activated for tomorrow’s game.
MaineBucs

Post by MaineBucs »

S Rod to Clint ---

"Put me in Coach, I'm Ready to Play --- Centerfield, Second, Shortstop, First, Third, Left or Right --- wherever you need a thumper with a .163 average and a bad glove.

My opinion of this team started to shift with the winning streak (Hey, maybe we can win). My opinion of management started to shift with the trade deadline deals (They are willing to make a run at it). If S-Rod is reactivated, my opinion of management will again be in the dumper. Perhaps it is time to turn the TV off for much of the rest of the season.
notes34

Post by notes34 »

1F333B3C3710273121520 wrote: S Rod to Clint ---

"Put me in Coach, I'm Ready to Play --- Centerfield, Second, Shortstop, First, Third, Left or Right --- wherever you need a thumper with a .163 average and a bad glove. 

My opinion of this team started to shift with the winning streak (Hey, maybe we can win).  My opinion of management started to shift with the trade deadline deals (They are willing to make a run at it).  If S-Rod is reactivated, my opinion of management will again be in the dumper. [highlight] Perhaps it is time to turn the TV off for much of the rest of the season. [/highlight]  
Yep
DemDog

Post by DemDog »

I was having a great day, getting ok from Dr for some minor surgery in early Sept, getting back to working out, finding some nice Pgh roasted coffee beans, hugging and kissing Mrs. Possum ;) and then I read this post. Never have I given up the Bucs but this move by "Mr. Delusional" takes the cake. Injecting S-Rod into the lineup to "spark" the offense! >:( >:( >:( >:(

Where are Tanya Harding and Jeff Gillooly when the Bucs need them?
mouse

Post by mouse »

Ha! Let me give you both some of Possum's excellent advice - this is the perfect weekend to take in a few games at your nearest minor league ballpark. Those guys are all hustling as they chase their shot at the majors, the tickets are cheaper, and the food is good.
Ecbucs

Post by Ecbucs »

7949455E5E4344674B59592A0 wrote: Feliz optioned today, a hitter should be added tomorrow...dare it be....

well, calling up a hitter rules out S-Rod.
Kovalwat

Post by Kovalwat »

We don't need anymore Newman's, we need major league ballplayers.
Bobster21

Post by Bobster21 »

280C15020F140217630 wrote: We don't need anymore Newman's, we need major league ballplayers.
Yeah, 0 for 6. He's finished. Can't say he didn't get a fair chance. ::)
INbuc

Post by INbuc »

I find it hard to discern what the Bucs' plan is for any of the guys in Indy. Based on the way they used Newman-- and the comments Hurdle made about his role-- it seems like they would have called up Moroff.

Based on what I have seen, Newman is more likely to have a successful career in the majors than either Clint or Neal.
Bobster21

Post by Bobster21 »

S-Rod was activated today. YAY! ::)