SyrBucco

OBN on the verge of shutdown

Post by SyrBucco »

I'll make a donation by check. Please message me the address Possum

SyrBucco
DemDog

Post by DemDog »

1E343F0F382E2E224D0 wrote: I'll make a donation by check. Please message me the address Possum

SyrBucco

Can you do Paypal?
Surgnbuck

Post by Surgnbuck »

Here to help with funds. I don't have the foggiest how this stuff works. I just show up and someone has done the magic!
WildwoodDave2

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

33243222676166606668510 wrote: Not a big user of this board but am on another board dealing with Pittsburgh sports. Every year we have a fund drive. Same thing happened to us. The advance in technology makes things become obsolete way to soon.

I am willing to send a little but I do not use credit cards on the NET. I'm a gift card person. Pretty sure the BUCS don't have gift cards so I am wiling to send small amount cash to help out. I'd need an address.

BEAT EM BUCS!!!!!

Now for fun I'm throwing Wildwood Dave under the bus. The guys loaded and could pay the whole thing without batting an eye. He loves nothing more then talking baseball and our BUCS.

You forget, I am married to your sister.
jkenn13

Post by jkenn13 »

I will help by making a donation.
Ecbucs

Post by Ecbucs »

I can make a donation, I don't have paypal but pretty sure my wife or kid does so should be able to get to you if you send me instructions.
DemDog

Post by DemDog »

Will the following members check you PM inbox later today for instructions on how to send money to me using Paypal. The money goes into my personal PayPal account. If we reach our goal of $500 I will hold onto the money until I see if there are anyone hosting fees etc. Once this is settled I will refund any excess funds on a basis to be determined by myself, Bobster, and WWD2. If you can only donate with a check or cash please hold off on your donation because it will be hard for me to refund the money if there is any access.

ecbucs

jkenn13

SurgnBuck

SyrBucco

MaineBucs

WWD2

IAbucfan

VaPirate

Weenie

Doc

Thanks, tons guys. Remember OBN needs this money asap.
Osushawn

Post by Osushawn »

I can donate as well
DemDog

Post by DemDog »

Things are coming together with the new web hosting guy Alex. All he needs now is the $500. A further need of approximately $200 is due by Jan 1, 2021, for the yearly hosting fees. If all goes well with the move of the site to the new software the hosting fee will be the only one due each year.

Thanks guys, start the money rolling in.
INbuc

Post by INbuc »

I will contribute.