Locke is so frustrating

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

CutchisaBoss

Locke is so frustrating

Post by CutchisaBoss »

647C7E79796E7F78656472170 wrote: I really can't believe I'm wasting my time watching this crap.  Hurdle is absolutely the worst.  Giving away games is just maddening and makes me want to quit watching.

Yep, this is 100% on Hurdle...if Nicaso comes out for the 5th we are all happy right now. As much as it pains me to say it, if we do miss the postseason, we'll at least have a better manager next year.
CutchisaBoss

Locke is so frustrating

Post by CutchisaBoss »

0A392524272F19243F23383F2E22254B0 wrote: Hutchison tonight: 7 IP, 4 H, 4 R, 4 ER, 4 BB, 5 K, 99 pitches, 60 strikes.

Still better than Locke
SteadyFreddy

Locke is so frustrating

Post by SteadyFreddy »

I'm a big Hurdle guy but things like this tonight make you wonder if he is really capable of taking this team to the next level. Some of his decision making at times is just flat out stupid.
skinnyhorse

Locke is so frustrating

Post by skinnyhorse »

I'm so done.
dogknot17@yahoo.co

Locke is so frustrating

Post by dogknot17@yahoo.co »

Bad bounce on Freese, bad okay off the wall by Joyce, Marte dropped a fly ball, bad tag by Kang, and the offense has four hits.

Tough to win any game playing like this.
SteadyFreddy

Locke is so frustrating

Post by SteadyFreddy »

Yep this is why this team is going to miss the playoffs this season games like this tonight. Let's keep trotting Locke out there. Why not give him 10 more starts to close out the year. This game tonight is strictly on Hurdle for giving the ball to Locke once again when he had no business starting this game.
rucker59@gmail.com

Locke is so frustrating

Post by rucker59@gmail.com »

Nicasco looks brilliant in giving up 2 more runs. Clint does nothing.
dogknot17@yahoo.co

Locke is so frustrating

Post by dogknot17@yahoo.co »

7D5A4B4F4A57685C4B4A4A572E0 wrote: Yep this is why this team is going to miss the playoffs this season games like this tonight. Let's keep trotting Locke out there. Why not give him 10 more starts to close out the year. This game tonight is strictly on Hurdle for giving the ball to Locke once again when he had no business starting this game.

Why are you blaming just Locke? They have four hits. Three in the first, one in the second inning. They also have a few misplayed balls in the field.
massbucsfan

Locke is so frustrating

Post by massbucsfan »

probably cause locke just plain sucks
Ecbucs

Locke is so frustrating

Post by Ecbucs »

595E48404E591E126B4C464A4247054844462B0 wrote: More like Hurdle is frustrating....why would you sent Locke back out for the 5th?  Went from 4-0 to now down 5-4 against the worst offense in the MLB. 

They rightfully gave up on Liriano...it's time to say goodbye to Locke, the next time he's due to start he needs to be DFA and Brault recalled to take his spot.

We're going to give away a 4-0 lead against the worst team in the league because Hurdle can't get over his love for Locke. 

I was a little upset on Monday, but I'm furious right now...

My point yesterday - you can say Frankie was moved because he's bad.  But he was moved solely due to salary - Locke and Vogelsong are worse than Liriano but they're filling 2/5 of the rotation!?  ONLY because they are cheap!

don't forget Nova. Is Locke's era higher than Liriano's now?