Ka'ai Tom Fan Club

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

SCBucco

Ka'ai Tom Fan Club

Post by SCBucco »

6F424F5E59485F1F1C2D0 wrote: I think if he had continue along the miserable start he had, he would have been waived soon. But he has a few hits now including that HR and made a nice catch a few days ago. I think he's earned a longer look.

We have trotted out there Fowler and Alford and they both failed.  Stokes is up now. We are close to being out of options. The only real option we have is Swaggerty.  I would have brought him up to see what he has.
fjk090852-7

Ka'ai Tom Fan Club

Post by fjk090852-7 »

7E6E6F584E4E422D0 wrote: I think if he had continue along the miserable start he had, he would have been waived soon. But he has a few hits now including that HR and made a nice catch a few days ago. I think he's earned a longer look.

We have trotted out there Fowler and Alford and they both failed.  Stokes is up now. We are close to being out of options. The only real option we have is Swaggerty.  I would have brought him up to see what he has.

I think we will see Swaggerty later this season, but right now it is too soon to bring him up. He has only played a handful of games at AAA, and he jumped over AA so he should get some extended playing time at Indy before he comes to Pittsburgh.