Friday and Sunday games vs. Giants are streaming

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

Surgnbuck

Post by Surgnbuck »

Friday is on Apple TV, Sunday's game is a 1205 start on Peacock. The rest of the way, the Pirates will be on FOX twice: August 3rd in Milwaukee; August 26th at PNC Park against the Cubs. All the other games on AT&T

We'll just have to wait on MLB to determine the playoff broadcasts.
WildwoodDave2

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

436562777E7265737B100 wrote: Friday is on Apple TV, Sunday's game is a 1205 start on Peacock. The rest of the way, the Pirates will be on FOX twice: August 3rd in Milwaukee; August 26th at PNC Park against the Cubs. All the other games on AT&T

Lets Go Bucs!
Bobster21

Post by Bobster21 »

7E585F4A434F584E462D0 wrote: Friday is on Apple TV, Sunday's game is a 1205 start on Peacock. The rest of the way, the Pirates will be on FOX twice: August 3rd in Milwaukee; August 26th at PNC Park against the Cubs. All the other games on AT&T

Oh well. I was waiting for the AS break to end to watch the Bucs. But I don't subscribe to Apple TV. I saw a free broadcast they did last year and it was even worse than our Greg Brown or Joe Block games. From what I've heard, Apple hasn't gotten any better. Peacock doesn't do a bad job. They and Fox are much better than the Brown/Walk Comedy Show or the Block Filibuster.