Jeremy Giambi passes

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

Surgnbuck

Jeremy Giambi passes

Post by Surgnbuck »

Jeremy Giambi passed away at age 47. No cause was given. I'm sure speculation will center around Covid or complications for steroid use.

Jeremy was not put in a very nice light in the movie, "Money Ball". I've not heard or read any reaction he may have had from his portrayal.

He was also the runner thrown out at home on Jeter's famous "flip" that turned the 2001 ALDS around for the Yankees against Oakland.

47 is just too young for anyone. RIP
WildwoodDave2

Jeremy Giambi passes

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

022423363F3324323A510 wrote: Jeremy Giambi passed away at age 47. No cause was given. I'm sure speculation will center around Covid or complications for steroid use.

Jeremy was not put in a very nice light in the movie, "Money Ball". I've not heard or read any reaction he may have had from his portrayal.

He was also the runner thrown out at home on Jeter's famous "flip" that turned the 2001 ALDS around for the Yankees against Oakland.

Had to play in his brothers shadow which I am sure was difficult.-
Surgnbuck

Jeremy Giambi passes

Post by Surgnbuck »

1E20252D3E26262D0D283F2C7B490 wrote: Jeremy Giambi passed away at age 47. No cause was given. I'm sure speculation will center around Covid or complications for steroid use.

Had to play in his brothers shadow which I am sure was difficult.-
Just read-suicide, gunshot wound to the chest