2. Phillip Evans (R) RF

3. Bryan Reynolds (S) LF

4. Colin Moran (L) 1B

5. Jacob Stallings (R) C

6. Erik Gonzalez (R) 3B

7. Adam Frazier (L) 2B

8. Anthony Alford (R) CF

9. Trevor Cahill (R) P

After a restful day off creating this thread, I'm back and it looks like Shelty is going with a mostly RH lineup.  Good to see Polanco on the bench.  Unfortunately, he most likely be the first guy to PH in a clutch situation.  >:(

MLBTRs just announced that Yelich is going on the injured list so the Bucs get lucky not having to face him this series. :)
2drfischer@gmail.c

Official Game Thread - 4/17 - Bucs @ Brew Crew

Post by 2drfischer@gmail.c »

57767E577C74130 wrote: 1. Kevin Newman (R) SS

2. Phillip Evans (R) RF

3. Bryan Reynolds (S) LF

4. Colin Moran (L) 1B

5. Jacob Stallings (R) C

6. Erik Gonzalez (R) 3B

7. Adam Frazier (L) 2B

8. Anthony Alford (R) CF

9. Trevor Cahill (R) P

After a restful day off creating this thread, I'm back and it looks like Shelty is going with a mostly RH lineup.  Good to see Polanco on the bench.  Unfortunately, he most likely be the first guy to PH in a clutch situation.  >:(

[highlight]MLBTRs just announced that Yelich is going on the injured list so the Bucs get lucky not having to face him this series.[/highlight]  :)

That's two series in a row the Pirates caught a break in not having to face a team's dominate player. Not seeing Tatis earlier this week was certainly helpful.
Bobster21

Post by Bobster21 »

316771656A70606B667143646E626A6F2D60030 wrote: 1. Kevin Newman (R) SS

2. Phillip Evans (R) RF

3. Bryan Reynolds (S) LF

4. Colin Moran (L) 1B

5. Jacob Stallings (R) C

6. Erik Gonzalez (R) 3B

7. Adam Frazier (L) 2B

8. Anthony Alford (R) CF

9. Trevor Cahill (R) P

[highlight]MLBTRs just announced that Yelich is going on the injured list so the Bucs get lucky not having to face him this series.[/highlight]  :)

That's two series in a row the Pirates caught a break in not having to face a team's dominate player.  Not seeing Tatis earlier this week was certainly helpful.
Tatis returned last night and hit a HR.
WildwoodDave2

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

012C21303726317172430 wrote: 1. Kevin Newman (R) SS

2. Phillip Evans (R) RF

3. Bryan Reynolds (S) LF

4. Colin Moran (L) 1B

5. Jacob Stallings (R) C

6. Erik Gonzalez (R) 3B

7. Adam Frazier (L) 2B

8. Anthony Alford (R) CF

9. Trevor Cahill (R) P

That's two series in a row the Pirates caught a break in not having to face a team's dominate player.  Not seeing Tatis earlier this week was certainly helpful.
Cubs won today. Need to win to stay out of the cellar
2drfischer@gmail.c

Post by 2drfischer@gmail.c »

183538292E3F28686B5A0 wrote: 1. Kevin Newman (R) SS

2. Phillip Evans (R) RF

3. Bryan Reynolds (S) LF

4. Colin Moran (L) 1B

5. Jacob Stallings (R) C

6. Erik Gonzalez (R) 3B

7. Adam Frazier (L) 2B

8. Anthony Alford (R) CF

9. Trevor Cahill (R) P

I saw that. Who's to say what damage he'd have caused here.
Bobster21

Post by Bobster21 »

The grossly incompetent Jerry Meals is the HP ump and already botching calls.
Bobster21

Post by Bobster21 »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_j8W-SDefU" style="border:0;height:100%;left:0;position:absolute;width:100%">
WildwoodDave2

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

210C01101706115152630 wrote: The grossly incompetent Jerry Meals is the HP ump and already botching calls.
Cahill throwing batting practice today- down 5-0 after 1
WildwoodDave2

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

200D00111607105053620 wrote: The grossly incompetent Jerry Meals is the HP ump and already botching calls.
That strike he called on Reynolds was rediculous
Surgnbuck

Post by Surgnbuck »

I hate the death by a thousand paper cuts kind of game. I think the Bucs can get back into this one, Brewers seemed to have run out of luck