Colin Moran

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

IABucFan

Colin Moran

Post by IABucFan »

What’s it gonna take to get some props for Moran? He’s having a nice year at the plate, and while not flashy with the glove, he’s got a good arm and makes the plays he should make. He was supposed to be this year’s whipping boy, but he’s been a nice surprise.
Ecbucs

Colin Moran

Post by Ecbucs »

787073445277505F310 wrote: What’s it gonna take to get some props for Moran? He’s having a nice year at the plate, and while not flashy with the glove, he’s got a good arm and makes the plays he should make. He was supposed to be this year’s whipping boy, but he’s been a nice surprise.

yes, he has been a big pleasant surprise.

He needed to either improve his average or power over last year and he has done both. Even being able to fake it at second is a nice surprise.

If he can have an ops over 800 he becomes a plus player.
fjk090852-7

Colin Moran

Post by fjk090852-7 »

Just checked his stats, he only needs  one homer and 12 rbi to match his totals of 2018. If he continues to hit like he has, he should get 20 homers this season and between 75 and 80 runs batted in.
DemDog

Colin Moran

Post by DemDog »

Moran is not turning out to be the 3Bman we had hoped. He can play there and not really hurt the team in significant ways other than his range. He can also fill in on occasion at 2B, 1B and maybe in the corner OF positions. And he is a good pinch-hitter.

But his bat is what carries him on the roster. Perhaps he is the guy who can man many positions and play on a regular basis. If he can do that when the Cole trade looks even better from the Bucs perspective.
SCBucco

Colin Moran

Post by SCBucco »

040C0F382E0B2C234D0 wrote: What’s it gonna take to get some props for Moran? He’s having a nice year at the plate, and while not flashy with the glove, he’s got a good arm and makes the plays he should make. He was supposed to be this year’s whipping boy, but he’s been a nice surprise.

I have given him big props the last 1.5 months. I even picked him up on my fantasy team.