Off Season Thread

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

GreenWeenie

Off Season Thread

Post by GreenWeenie »

54727560696572646C070 wrote: Tapia is a dish from southeastern Zamunda. It's a concoction combining tilapia and tapioca.

So he's half correct.

I'll take being half correct here.  At home, I never come close to that.
Naw you're still wrong I made that up. Zamunda is the fictional country in "Coming to America" ;)

Will this be the off-season that Ben uses some of BOB's fictional international slot money and bring a guy from Zamunda to The Burgh?
Bobster21

Off Season Thread

Post by Bobster21 »

79626F6E676B640A0 wrote: The Diamondbacks get Taylor Guilbeau - No score - Minor leaguer.   And no, Guilbeau is not a fish.
By Doc's reasoning there must be a Guilbeau snake. :)
Ecbucs

Off Season Thread

Post by Ecbucs »

053027272C1527272C2B27420 wrote: Tapia is a dish from southeastern Zamunda. It's a concoction combining tilapia and tapioca.

So he's half correct.

Naw you're still wrong I made that up. Zamunda is the fictional country in "Coming to America" ;)

Will this be the off-season that Ben uses some of BOB's fictional international slot money and bring a guy from[highlight] Zamunda[/highlight] to The Burgh? 
I hope it is a couple players from Wakanda. Could be a good break for the Black Panther.

Does anybody like it when the Rays play with 4 outfielders?

Bobster21

Off Season Thread

Post by Bobster21 »

4075626269506262696E62070 wrote: Tapia is a dish from southeastern Zamunda. It's a concoction combining tilapia and tapioca.

So he's half correct.

Will this be the off-season that Ben uses some of BOB's fictional international slot money and bring a guy from Zamunda to The Burgh? 
I don't know about Zamunda but I think the Pirates have entered into negotiations with Borat. They are optimistic that they can have the same success with a pitcher from Kazakhstan as they have from Lithuania.
GreenWeenie

Off Season Thread

Post by GreenWeenie »

Hell, just sign Borat!

A) Be honest. We stink.

B) If you can't be any good, at least be interesting.

C) He can't be any worse than Polanco.
BenM

Off Season Thread

Post by BenM »

79626F6E676B640A0 wrote: The Mariners sign Domingo Tapia, but no score - minor leaguer.

I didn't have my reading glasses on when I read this, so I got he joke.
Surgnbuck

Off Season Thread

Post by Surgnbuck »

7E4B5C5C576E5C5C57505C390 wrote: Tapia is a dish from southeastern Zamunda. It's a concoction combining tilapia and tapioca.

So he's half correct.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Surgnbuck

Off Season Thread

Post by Surgnbuck »

052322352333400 wrote: Tapia is a dish from southeastern Zamunda. It's a concoction combining tilapia and tapioca.

So he's half correct.

Will this be the off-season that Ben uses some of BOB's fictional international slot money and bring a guy from[highlight] Zamunda[/highlight] to The Burgh? 
I hope it is a couple players from Wakanda.  Could be a good break for the Black Panther.

LMFAO ;D ;D ;D ;D
Surgnbuck

Off Season Thread

Post by Surgnbuck »

567B76676071662625140 wrote: Tapia is a dish from southeastern Zamunda. It's a concoction combining tilapia and tapioca.

So he's half correct.

I don't know about Zamunda but I think the Pirates have entered into negotiations with Borat. They are optimistic that they can have the same success with a pitcher from Kazakhstan as they have from Lithuania.

HA!!!!! :D :D :D
Surgnbuck

Off Season Thread

Post by Surgnbuck »

113730252C20372129420 wrote:

I do, I love right now how teams are playing so exotic. I also love how both these teams are trying to beat the shift on the occasional AB by trying to bunt the opposite direction.