New Forum Registrations . . .

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

DemDog

Post by DemDog »

I have gotten several requests to register or re-register for OBN Forums.

In each case, I did not get the info that is needed to complete each registration. I am listing below the info that is needed for us to register you.

To register, please send an email to forumregistration@onlybucs.net
  • Please include a valid email address

Your desired user name

A temporary password (at least 8 characters)

Please indicate whether you are a new user or not.

It may take a few days to get you set up, so be patient.

Thanks,
2drfischer@gmail.c

Post by 2drfischer@gmail.c »

63424A634840270 wrote: I have gotten several requests to register or re-register for OBN Forums.

In each case, I did not get the info that is needed to complete each registration.  I am listing below the info that is needed for us to register you.

To register, please send an email to forumregistration@onlybucs.net
  • Please include a valid email address

Your desired user name

A temporary password (at least 8 characters)

Please indicate whether you are a new user or not.

It may take a few days to get you set up, so be patient.

Thanks,

Possum, I sent you a message that needs your attention when you have a few minutes. Thanks.
DemDog

Post by DemDog »

I got it Doc and replied. I need you to confirm something for me so I can contact the person. I will take care of it tomorrow morning.
2drfischer@gmail.c

4D6C644D666E090 wrote: I got it Doc and replied.  I need you to confirm something for me so I can contact the person.  I will take care of it tomorrow morning.

I responded to your question this morning, Possum. Thanks for your help.
DemDog

Post by DemDog »

287E687C736979727F685A7D777B737634791A0 wrote: I got it Doc and replied.  I need you to confirm something for me so I can contact the person.  I will take care of it tomorrow morning.

I responded to your question this morning, Possum.  Thanks for your help.

Hey Doc, I am no BC, when the OBN team needs help I jump right on it!   ;D ;D I sent you a PM with more details.
2drfischer@gmail.c

48696148636B0C0 wrote: I got it Doc and replied.  I need you to confirm something for me so I can contact the person.  I will take care of it tomorrow morning.

Hey Doc, I am no BC, when the OBN team needs help I jump right on it!   ;D ;D  I sent you a PM with more details.

That's good because Shedman will start to disparage you with cheapskate-type names before long. Thanks again.
shedman

Post by shedman »

0E584E5A554F5F54594E7C5B515D5550125F3C0 wrote: I got it Doc and replied.  I need you to confirm something for me so I can contact the person.  I will take care of it tomorrow morning.

Hey Doc, I am no BC, when the OBN team needs help I jump right on it!   ;D ;D  I sent you a PM with more details.

That's good because Shedman will start to disparage you with cheapskate-type names before long.  Thanks again.
________

Well, I have noticed that Possum is a very capable administrator, BUT I have yet to see him offer to buy lunch yet.
2drfischer@gmail.c

5E454849404C432D0 wrote: I got it Doc and replied.  I need you to confirm something for me so I can contact the person.  I will take care of it tomorrow morning.

That's good because Shedman will start to disparage you with cheapskate-type names before long.  Thanks again.
________

Well,  I have noticed that Possum is a  very capable administrator, BUT I have yet to see him offer to buy lunch yet.

You went 979 posts before you begged for lunch.  You've grown.
DemDog

Post by DemDog »

Uh guys I appreciate your humor as always but lets move the discussion of my buying lunch to another thread and keep this one for registration business only. Thanks.