Re: Bucs Trivia Quiz - To Beat the No Baseball Boredom

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

ArnoldRothstein

Post by ArnoldRothstein »

Here's another: what pitcher won the most games as a Pirate on or after his 30th birthday?
DemDog

Post by DemDog »

Okay guys, give it your best shot. Once I get a correct answer I will close this poll down and post another.
DemDog

Post by DemDog »

467569686B635568736F7473626E69070 wrote: Here's another: what pitcher won the most games as a Pirate on or after his 30th birthday?

Check your PM mailbox please!
DemDog

Post by DemDog »

If anyone has a suggested triva question or 3 please PM me with the answer and I will post it as future poll. Thanks guys for helping use beat the no baseball boredom.
DemDog

Post by DemDog »

Hey guys I pulled a Column Moran on the first quiz. I forgot to add the correct answer. So I will give you this one.

It was Wilmer "Vinegar Bend" Mizel. He did it for the Cards in 1958.
Bobster21

Post by Bobster21 »

The Pirates had a Heisman Trophy winner and a Heisman runner up. Who were they?
DemDog

Post by DemDog »

785558494E5F48080B3A0 wrote: The Pirates had a Heisman Trophy winner and a Heisman runner up. Who were they?

Good questions. Put them up as a poll instead for just posting the question here. Make it more fun for the members. Lord only know you should know a ton of trivia.
Bobster21

Post by Bobster21 »

4C6D654C676F080 wrote: The Pirates had a Heisman Trophy winner and a Heisman runner up. Who were they?

Good questions. Put them up as a poll instead for just posting the question here.  Make it more fun for the members.  Lord only know you should know a ton of trivia.

I think displaying the names in this one would just be too obvious.
DemDog

Post by DemDog »

406D60717667703033020 wrote: The Pirates had a Heisman Trophy winner and a Heisman runner up. Who were they?

I knew the Heisman winner but not the runner-up until I looked it up. Great one.
iwatch

Post by iwatch »

Believe it or not but I thought it was Mizell but figured my memory was failing when he wasn’t a choice so I guessed Kitten.