Time to Vent

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

Roberto218

Time to Vent

Post by Roberto218 »

What do I want for Xmas? A shortstop and either Morton, Happ or somebody!
CarolinaBucco

Time to Vent

Post by CarolinaBucco »

I'm with you Roberto. Give me a SS, a RF and a starting pitcher and I'll have a VERY Merry Christmas.

But instead I'm expecting the Pirates to give me a sack of coal and leave me disappointed ... again.
Ecbucs

Time to Vent

Post by Ecbucs »

1E3C2F323134333C1F283E3E325D0 wrote: I'm with you Roberto. Give me a SS, a RF and a starting pitcher and I'll have a VERY Merry Christmas.

But instead I'm expecting the Pirates to give me a sack of coal and leave me disappointed ... again.

you guys aren't asking for enough. The Bucs may get all three of those guys. You need to be more specific and say you want a good SS, RF and starting pitcher.
SCBucco

Time to Vent

Post by SCBucco »

5568656275736835363F070 wrote: What do I want for Xmas? A shortstop and either Morton, Happ or somebody!

Somebody means Chisenhall and slap hitting SS from Cleveland. You mean someone good, not reclamation project. Funny, we were all happy when Ground Chuck left. Now, people want him back.
RichD

Time to Vent

Post by RichD »

Jurickson Profar would look good in a Bucs uni. Healthy only 25 and coming off a breakout season. He could hold SS for the next season and a half until Tucker is ready.
Roberto218

Time to Vent

Post by Roberto218 »

Profar would be nice. As far, as Morton, the Astros analytics figured out four seamer and spin rate rule. I just read something somewhere that Astros by far spend more money on sophisticated video equipment and analysis.
CarolinaBucco

Time to Vent

Post by CarolinaBucco »

I would love for the Pirates to sign someone like Profar.

There's no way Newman/Gonzalez can be the plan for 2019 ... not even by the Pirates' lowly standards.