Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

maher.timothy20@gm

Game Thread - 8/22 - Bucs vs Brewers

Post by maher.timothy20@gm »

This team is a juggernaut.
Bobster21

Post by Bobster21 »

They're gonna need those 7 runs with Neverauskas getting in the game.
2drfischer@gmail.c

Post by 2drfischer@gmail.c »

4252536472727E110 wrote: Are they trying to lose or is it just incompetence?  The fans still paying attention won't watch this much longer because it's impossible to see the club's motives, and many won't be back when life returns to normal.

EVALUATION DOC!  LOL.

I read today that BC said he and the new staff knew the players fairly well by the time Spring Training was halted. Then with the four month break, making trades became difficult at best. Now, with the way these guys have been playing, I wonder how Cherington can even give away players for free. If he gets anyone in return who ends up helping someday in the future, he should be inducted into the Hall of Fame.
Bobster21

Post by Bobster21 »

After Garcia was HBP and stared at Bashlor the umps huddled. I suspect they were discussing what to do if a player fight breaks out. There must be some special rules for that considering the distancing they are trying to follow. I doubt if an ump would try to play peacemaker and get between players. It would be an interesting situation.
2drfischer@gmail.c

Looks like Polanco has kicked off one of his four-game surges, followed by 18 days of torment. That means Cherington has to work fast to convince some dim GM that Polanco is worth acquiring. Pray, everyone. Pray.
Bobster21

Post by Bobster21 »

If the Bucs can add another 7 or 8 runs here they might be able to let Neverauskas pitch another inning. Maybe.
BenM

Post by BenM »

I win streak!

Wasn't sure we were going to get one of those.
DemDog

Post by DemDog »

73545F7C310 wrote: I win streak!

Should I get out my broom?
2drfischer@gmail.c

1C3D351C373F580 wrote: I win streak!

Should I get out my broom? 

I'd like a sweep very much. My favorite thing is to see the Brewers lose. I root so hard for that every night.